1. "Everything in this room is "eat"able. Even I'm "eat"able. But that is called cannibalism, my dear children, and is in fact frowned upon in most societies."
Charlie and the chocolate factory
2. "Let 'er buck"
3. "I must throw a party for her. Otherwise everyone will feel at once how much I dislike her."
Emma
4. "Stay the course."
The Patriot
5. I-AM-THAT-HERO!
Veggie Tales
6. "We'll of course we talk. Don't everybody?"
Singing in the Rain
7. "I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."
Lord of the Rings
8. I am disinclined to acquiesce to your request."
Pirates of the
9. "Who wants to go down the creepy tunnel inside the tomb first?"
National treasure
10. "The concept IS grasped! The execution is a little more... elusive."
The Princess Diaries 2
Nobody got the last one. Has anyone seen it?
God Bless,
~MW~
20 comments:
Yahoooo!!!!!!!!!
nope never seen the last one.
Hey yall, Ben C. is famous! You can see his arms in my Astros magazine!!
~MW~
thank you thank you i will be signing magazines til thursday.
So you finally learned how to spell our last name?
TC
Yes, I saw PD 2... hope never to see it again.
better than you could ever hope for
Ben you're hilarious!
Brooke: Really? I thought it was funny and I enjoyed it! Wouldn't recommend it to everybody, but I still liked it.
~MW~
By the way, I knew all those, just forgot to send in my answers :-/
I suppose I could... endure.. it again, but not by choice.
Don't worry, I'll never force you to watch it again. :)
~MW~
I'm in the Mag too! And you can see my face! OH yeah!
Man, ya'll are so cool. And famous! Would you please be my friend? Oh wait :-)
WE WON! WE WON!! YEA!!! OH YEA!! WE BEAT THE REDS!!!
The Astros
Ben: at least I've never tried to spell it with a 6... Oh and I am all in the pic, not just my arm.
Astros person (assuming JC or Missy): cool, but arent the Reds kinda weak?
Wait. stupid me, for some reason I was thinking Royals not Reds... My bad... that was dumb.
TC
Well, the Reds aren't much better than us. They are at .481 while we're at .423. We better win tonight!
~MW~
ugg... there are only six team in MLB that have a worse WP than we do.
Rockies
Cardinal
Nationals
Rangers
Royals
Yankees
oooo... I kinda want to rub that last one in Pettitte's face. :)
~MW~
Ok, I don't dislike Pettitte that much. He's still a favorite. I'm just a little sore at him for leaving.
~MW~
the loser. I just wanna scream. then cry. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WAAAAAHHH!!!!! RUUUAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!
Post a Comment