Friday, April 6, 2007

Easter Bunnies!


Hey everyone! Nenya had 6 babies on Wednesday!! They're all pretty ugly. :):)

The picture isn't that good. Sorry bout that.

~MW~

35 comments:

Anonymous said...

There's no such thing as an ugly baby bunny!

Anonymous said...

You've got to be kidding.

I'll post a pic. :)
~MW~

The Pookie said...

UUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! They might be worse than Cordelia was!!!

Worse.... I was eating pancakes when I saw the pic....... WAS eating.....

Don't fret, give em a week or two and it'll be much better!

Brooke Anna

Anonymous said...

Never mind, those are ugly!

Anonymous said...

I told y'all!

I'm sorry you stopped eating your pancakes. :)

~MW~

Anonymous said...

they wouldn't look so ugly if there wasn't that fuzz in the pic...I HATE FUZZ!!!!! NASTY!!!!
ok so we go to rent a movie tonight an it's my dad an tommy so they have to get flags of our fathers a war movie rated r for carnage! now thats nasty lets try renting movies that don't make me puke!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Ok, I've never heard of anyone disliking fuzz. That is weird.

I want to see that movie! Let me know how it is!

~MW~

Anonymous said...

IT MIGHT SNOW!!!!!!!! it's snowing north of collage station!!!!!! ab i didn't watch the movie me an molly watched RV

The Pookie said...

Never heard of RV... what's it about? (an RV?)

As unpredictable and wacked as Texas weather may be.... I kinda doubt that it'll snow...

Brooke Anna

Anonymous said...

*Shudder* Those are some ugly bunnies!

I left your blog up on the computer and Faith walked past- I guess the piture caught her eye...

FAITH: Hannnnnaahhh!
ME: What?
FAITH:*staring at the screen* WHAT is that?
ME: They're baby bunnies.
FAITH:Those are BUNNIES?
Me: Yep
FAITH: *still staring* Whoa.

I think that all the bunnies she's ever seen have had fur. : ) Poor child...

Anonymous said...

I meant Picture ... what is it with me and typos lately? : )I think that my fingers are swollen and clumsy from typing so many papers and essays!

Anonymous said...

well it's 38 right now an raining so it looks very promising!!

Anonymous said...

theres nothin better then hot tubbin in freezing rain!!!

Anonymous said...

My grandmother said it might snow too, I just laughed at her. I've been hauling bull rock all day in the cold rain, it's actually not that cold when you're working.

Anonymous said...

p.s. me mrs. sorge an the baby rabbits share the same b-day!

The Pookie said...

And my little cousin Macy! She's an April 4th too..

Anonymous said...

And my dog!

Anonymous said...

And our llama!

Anonymous said...

Zachary just called me too come into thiere room to see him and Jesse. They have like three jackets each and thier jackets are stuffed with scarves and things and they named them selves 'Super Puff' and 'Super Fluff'.

Sorry aboutmy misspelling on everything... (I probably spelled that wrong too.)

Anonymous said...

Wow, that's interesting. who was puff and who was fluff?

Anonymous said...

I would've called my self super buff! Actually now that I think of it... I'm already super buff! ;);)

Anonymous said...

LOL

The Pookie said...

Eres un tonto arrogante, ignorante que necesita repensar su vida.

;)

Anonymous said...

would it be redundant if I called y'all wierd? :):):)

the Astros won their game yesterday!

Please don't ask about today's game.


~MW~

Anonymous said...

How'd today's game go?

Anonymous said...

Jhon: I can't remember who was wich. I asume you were joking when you siad that was interesting... And don't make fun of me for putting that. I was bored and was trying to think of something to say...

Missy, no it would not beredundant, because we ARE wierd.

Anonymous said...

Marissa, I WASN'T making fun of you at all. I thought it was hillarious, I would have put it up too.

Lil' said...

It's an odd picture. Where are they? I jk:):):):):):):):):)::):):):):):):):):):):):):)



I like smiley faces

Missy said...

JC: Super buff! :):):) Thats funny!

Brooke: what?

John: I'm not telling about yesterdays game. If you really want to know(which I doubt) you can find out yourself. You enjoy being annoying don't you?

I'd be glad to tell you about todays game!

~MW~

Missy said...

Oh, everybody, the bunnies are starting to look like rabbits now! They all have a little fuzz. One of the pink and black ones (who are all now more white than pink) has orange spots!! Its so funny looking! I'll post another picture Wednesday.

I LOVE baby bunnies!!!
~MW~

Anonymous said...

I'm just doing my best to be a devout Astros fan, I desire to know all the news, both good and bad :-) So how did today's game go?

Anonymous said...

Everett hit a two run homer! Of course we won! 5-3 against the Cubs. Biggio added two more hits to his column!! BTW, since you're so good at making up names, think of a nice name for Woody Williams. Are you capable of making up nice names? :-)

~MW~

Anonymous said...

Absolutely, Wonderful Williams, how's that? Did he do good? I can't believe Everett hit a homer, I was always under the impression that he was practically worthless on offense. Way to go Biggio.

The Pookie said...

Get out your spanish dictionary.... actually, your dad can probably translate it...

Anonymous said...

But that takes work... :):) ok, ok, whatever...

~MW~