Those are the chicks...
This is Habanero. He's the youngest calf. Isn't he adorable?
This is Nenya and her nesting box I made this morning. The only reason I was able to make it is because all the baseball games got canceled because of that DRATTED rain!! AHHH!!! We were all really looking forward to today! Oh well... they're looking for a rain date.
Gotta run!
~MW~
45 comments:
oh dear... I'm sorry bout your chicks.
Yes, that would be cool if y'all could come!
~MW~
BTW, my dad actually made most of the box. :)(I didn't give crdit where credit was due) Sorry dad!
~MW~
Habanero, that's an awesome name!
the astros lost and its all BRAD LIDGES FAULT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Ben and John: I ABSOLUTELY FORBID nasty comments about Lidge on here. Y'all are such fair weather fans!
~MW~
Missy its not that he lost a save its that he did it on opening night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Trust me Ben is no fair weather fan. He just dislikes Brad Lidge. But seriously, I wouldnt mind if it were Pujols or Soriano but Xaivier Nady!!! What the heck?
TC
Those are some hot chicks (jk)... sorry, couldn't resist that terrible pun.
Yea, it was a little frustrating to loose such a great game. I was mainly disappointed that Roy-O didn't get the win. HOWEVER, I still refuse to allow anti-Lidge comments on here. I'll stand by him through the thick and thin. I may vote for his removal from the closers role though. I hate loosing games in the last inning.
I don't hear anyone dissing Qualls. He was the one who gave up the winning runs.
Trey: that pun was pathetic. :)
~MW~
Trey: that was worse than pathetic...
I can't wait til some unsuspecting loser calls me a "chick." I HAVE SUCH AN INCREDIBLE COMEBACK PLANNED!!! HEHEHOHO....sweet, glorious revenge for such an offense shall be mine!
Brooke Anna
Missy: I am NOT a fair-weather fan. I've always hated Loser Lidge, do hate Loser Lidge, and always will hate Loser Lidge. So I guess that would label me an all-weather anti-Lidge the Loser fan.
Trey: She's right, that was pretty bad.
What was the other name I came up with? Oh yeah, how could I forget Ol' Tub-of-Blub Berkman.
If you had been the first commenter on this post and you had just said, "those are some pretty hot chicks." Then it would have been pretty good.
Qualls stinks! (is that better). the Main reason tho is that he shouldn't have had to pitch there anyway. The darn game should've been over already.
JC
Ok, Wheeler gave up the winning runs last night. Do I hear anybody condemning him?
John: Just curious, WHY do you hate Lidge? He was pretty awesome in 04.
~MW~
Ha ha Brooke... You are so funny! I know what you mean... just wait until someone tries to call my sweet little sister a "chick"!!! "Chick" is not cute or funny- it is a disgusting, degrading, derogatory term (just look up what the word means in slang)!! The term "chick" actually evolved from the word "chic" (pronounced "'shEk" and meaning "smart elegance and sophistication, especially of dress or manner")Now, doesn't it make you mad that just because some dumb person started mispronouncing and then misspelling "chic" we girls must be subjected to being called a slang name that is expressive of a low opinion of girls intead of being called elegant and sophistacated?!? I mean it's not fair- I wonder how guys would feel if we started refering to them as turkeys! : D
Wow, Brooke is turning me into a spitfire! : ); )
we lost again, the two first games of the YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
why cant Carlos lee get a hit both scott and lane have hit homers why cant lee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
I'm not satisfied with Lee's performance as of yet, however I must remind you that he DID get an RBI hit yesterday. Maybe it's just taking him a while to warm up. Berkman hasn't done much either. All the same, I agree that Lee better start doing something soon. We didn't pay him all those millions and millions of $ for his presence. We paid for his action. I want to see it.
~MW~
Missy, 04, exactly, that was three years ago! The guys needs to give it up. He stinks! He's killing the team. Loser Lidge. ;-) Lol
And Hannah, I would be most appreciative if you didn't spread that turkey idea ;-)
Lidge was GREAT in '04. Very good in '05. Decent in '06 and will be AWESOME in '07. I don't think that record stinks. "Killing the team"? gimme a break John. You just said yourself that you never follow any of the games! So how in the world would you know that he's killing the team?
:)
~MW~
HANNAH! I miss you, I need a kindred spirit here in Tomball!!!! YOU'RE SO RIGHT!!!!!!!!
JC: WHAT??? What happened to you? It would NOT have been funny? What's made thou think such a low thought?
Brooke Anna
I can just tell form blips I here on the radio, you guys on here. I mean, he completely blew the first game of the season for the team. You call that the beginning of an awesome year?
Loser Lidge has been going downhill ever since 04.
Whatever. Just whatever.
You really wouldn't know.
~MW~
You're right, I wouldn't know if YOU hadn't told me. You said yourself that he went from great, to very good, to decent. That sounds like a downward slide to me.
;-)
John: Wasn't planning on it! : )
Brooke: *sniff* Kindred spirits are few and far between... Right now I would move back to Texas in a heartbeat- after enjoying some 81 degree weather we are now back to cold, snowy weather. : ( Not that I'm complaining, : ) but there should not be snow on the ground on Easter! : )
My point was that he has never "stunk". So you can't say he stinks! He's always been a good closer. Every closer has their good days and bad days. Lidge's bad day have not been as often as people like to say they have.
~MW~
Hannah! Snow on easter? Never in my wildest dreams would I even have THOUGHT that! But personally, I would n't want snow on any day but Christmas. I really dislike cold weather. I want sunshine on Easter. PLEASE NO RAIN!!!
~MW~
Oh my word, how terrible would it be if it rained on Easter? Snow on Easter, ha, we're doing good to get snow on Christmas. All the flowers and trees are blooming down here. It's really nice. It got up to 86 a couple of days ago, but now has dropped down to the sixties, I LOVE it. It's the perfect weather!
Y'all don't HAVE to rub it in... : (
I think you all might just need to move back down to the promised land :-) ;-)
Yes! Hannah y'all need to move back here! That would be soo awesome!
~MW~
Although at least ya'll get some snow up there around Christmas. I could go for a little snow right now.
Oh Hannah! All they do down here is argue about baseball... SAVE ME!!!!!!!!!!
Miss you SO much!!!!!!!!!!
Brooke Anna
Brooke: :):):):)
~MW~
It's settled then, ya'll are moving.
MISS YA!!!!!!-->pete
Re: Moving back to TX: Hmmm... Y'all are going to have to talk to da boss about that- But I think it's his plan to keep us as his frozen chosen up here for at least a while longer. : )
John: Ha! I forgot that I can gloat about having snow... Even though y'all are enjoy sunny, warm weather for a good bit of the year, y'all can't go skiing/snowboarding/snowshoing/sledding/ice fishing/ice skating/hockey playing, etc. on any given day of half the year! that makes me feel better... : ) (BTW, everyone there's 11 inches of fresh powder on the ski slopes in Northern MN... anyone for a ski trip? : ))
Brooke: All they do up here is try to make us like the Vikings (or the Packers)... : )Sounds like you need to come visit me- We'll go have tea at this cute litte shop I know of (where you get to wear old-fashioned hats and gloves : )), eat crumpets, and discuss all the books we've read lately...O.K.?: )
Missy:Guess what- it's not going to snow on Easter!!!! It will be sunny with a high of 39....Wahoo!!! Oh, and I like your baseball arguments- I think that they're funny, though I have no clue what or who you're talking about...
errr..Petey-cat: That comment wasn't directed at me, was it?? 'Cause I'm pretty sure that I don't know you...
Hannah: OH! That sounds so divine!!! No one down here would want to go to a tea room and discuss books!!! I MUST COME VISIT YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Pay no attention to Peter McMinn... he's been putting that on everybody's blog....
Brooke Anna
Hannah, Frozen Chosen, Ha, that's hillarious!
Did yall see the other day when Everett MR. Golden Glove let past a ground ball!
marissa, why are you pointing this out???
Cause I feel like it. Why should you care?
becuase everett is THE BEST fielding short stop playing.
Thst'a why I thought it was crazy!
I don't know if he is completely THE BEST... but...
Post a Comment