The Mustangs are playing their arch-friendly(a bit of irony there) rivals tomorrow! Its going to be soo fun! And we are gonna STOMP THEIR HIDES!!! woops... I said it was a friendly rivalry didn't I? Well, they certainly whupped up on us last year so we're just returning the favor. :) Y'all local people need to come to a game sometime! JC has got a list of dates on his blog so visit there and come cheer on the Mustangs! It is soo fun!
I built a rabbit hutch yesterday. Spent the entire afternoon working on it. But at least now I'm ready for baby rabbits!
We had 20 chicks hatch on Wednesday! I'll see if I can post a picture for you city folks who don't know what a chick looks like. :):):) JK.
Only 6 more weeks of school!!
God Bless,
~MW~
7 comments:
YEEEE HAAAWWWWW GO STANGS!!!!!! WHOOOOP!!!!!!!
Doesn't look like we're going to be able to make it :-( I'll be with you in spirit :-) Our chicks are already feathered and out in the coop, enjoy em while they're cute, it doesn't last long. I just took my third (of five) exam for management class. I hate it when they don't let you see the results for a week!
Test Results: Oh man, I know how you feel. I took a test over a week ago and I still don't know when we're getting the results back!!! AH!
~MW~
Tell me about it! It takes my economics prof about two weeks to get test scores back! Very annoying! -J
You're rather passionate about this baseball stuff aren't you :) How fareth the games of today?
Brooke Anna
They werst rainedeth outeth. It doust stinketh in the greatest of ways. Waaaahaaahaahaa!!!! booohooohooohooo!!!
aahhh haahaahaaaaa!!!
AAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!
I'm going to an Astros game on the 17th. That is Zachary's birthday!!!
Post a Comment