The 3 Mustangs teams have games in Dallas tomorrow. JC, Jaron, Trey and another of the players(Luke Mittwede) are on their way up there now (Dad is driving). I didn't think I'd be able to go but Luke's parents are driving up there tomorrow and dad asked if I could ride with them. So...I get to go after all!! As of now, I haven't missed ANY of JC's games! Pretty nice compared to last year where I missed about half of their games. Unfortunately, I know I will miss regionals. Its kinda sad but because those are the most important games of the season. Unless they make it to the World Series, in that case those would be the most important games. I would be able to make it to those. THAT WOULD BE SOO FUN!!!
I LOVE MY ROOM!!
~MW~
23 comments:
Crazy sports family ;-) LOL
And loving it!
~MW~
:-) Howd the Dallas games go?
They ain't over yet. Junior high also has games in Dallas and have done real good so far. They won the first game 16-1 and last I heard were winning the second game 7-1. In the first game Jaron pitched and he pitched 2 scoreless innings! That was the first time he had pitched in about 2 years I think!
Kaylie
Dadgum! Way to go jaron!
Oh and we forgot to mention that as soon as we got to our hotel room, Jaron stole all the soap and shampoo, so we didn't get to take showers with soap or shampoo...
Crazy sports family, man did ever stop and look at your schedule when you were playing basketball? Did you have to get up a 6am to go too practice.
those last 2 were me.
Believe me, I'm being sarcastic when I say crazy sports family. I got up at 5:30 twice a week for four years for basketball practice and had about two games per week that were over an hour away plus four days in San Antonio for State tourney and about a week in OK for National tourney.
Oh I know. I was just playing along. Those out of town tourneys are tons of fun. I can't wait till regionals. The best part is gunna be the Restaurants we will eat at. There was one last year where the served the HUGE MACHO Chicken fried steaks with mashed potatoes, and green beans, and biscuits, Oh my gosh it was HEAVENLY! The best part is that Regionals is in the same place as last year and we are definetly going back to that place. I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!
Oh and if we succeed at Regionals we get to go to the World Series in Florida for a another week.
Wow, thats pretty sweet. Where is regionals?
Dallas Ft. Worth
I accidentally deleted my old blog so here is my new adress bethybooadams1234.blogspot.com
Blasted school... can't go to regionals cause of it. PLEASE PLEASE go to the world series!! I want to have some fun too!
The Dallas game was SOOO fun!!! It was soo worth getting up at 6:15 to get there!
~MW~
When is regionals?
April 18-21. The spring ball is on the last day of it... :(:( Oh well I'd definitely rather be playing baseball than dancing no offense, especially up there with tons of people from all over the US watching you, and since I'm a pitcher I'm always at the center of attention man its great ;). Nothing better. The World Series I hear is like 2wice as big and even has some college and major league scouts there. Oh the Pressure. I love pressure. Your at bat the bases are loaded and you have 2 strikes the guy is chucking the ball pretty dadgum hard and your down by 3. Then You come in as a reliever with the Bases loaded and no outs facing one of the biggest htting teams you have ever known. Man that is the life. I love it. You know all the eyes are on you. Waiting on your next move, watching, waiting, and hoping. I can't imagine what it must be like to play in a park with 40,000 people watching you. Thats gotta be AWESOME! Am I being vain?...
Missy, delete the llama comment.
JC, nah I don't think you're vain. I hope I can come see one of your games.
WHATS YOUR BROBLEM JOHN DO YOU NOT LIKE LLAMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
but seriously why dont you like the random comments????????????
Is your whole family going to regionals?
Llamas are cool. And I have already stated many times my oppositional (is that a word?) view on random comments.
We don't know if our whole family is going to regionals or not. I may be going by myself. I doubt they'll all come just cause of the travel issues and the cost of hotel rooms and such. But they siad they might come up for a couple days.
John ya'll need to come to the 31st game, March that is.
Post a Comment