Wednesday, March 7, 2007

a quiz

CLICK on the link below or PASTE it into your browser.
http://www.quizyourfriends.com/quizpage.php?quizname=070307122628-962933&

Here are the results so far....

1 Hannah 100
2 smore70
3 JC70
4 Marissa Anderson70
5 Kaylie50
6 Lee50
7 Beth50
8 peter40
9 Abz40
10 Jay40
11 Trey40
12 pookie30
13 Ben Adams 30
14 John20
15 Sarah20
16 hannahbanana20
17 KrIsTiN20
18 natalie thiesen20
19 Lily0

The red name does not count.

~MW~

30 comments:

The Pookie said...

man, that was worse than mine!

Anonymous said...

I got over 50 points! : D

Anonymous said...

oh yeah!!! oh yeah!! i beat brooke!!!!

Anonymous said...

I didn't do so great :-( Good job hannah, how on earth did you get a 100!?!?!? Left the rest of us in the dust.

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOSH!! HANNAH!! How tha heck did you do that?!?! I would have bet money that nobody would get 100! Gee! That is just wrong...

~MW~

Anonymous said...

: D Well, *blush* I kinda cheated.... I couldn't resist, seeing as you said that no one could get over 50. Your reaction was great, tho! : )

boyfromdedza said...

yeah you can tell people who cheat when u look at their answers and can tell they would never know that(john)

Anonymous said...

lol

Missy said...

excuse this blonde question, but how do you cheat Hannah?

~MW~

The Pookie said...

You do the quiz, but when you get to the end, you exit and start over again....with all the correct answers in your head

Anonymous said...

first she took the quiz under "hannahbanana," found out all the answers, and took it again under "Hannah." Am I right?

The Pookie said...

that works too, but mine is more sneaky >:)

Anonymous said...

hannahbanna is actually another Hannah I know. She lives in Lousiana.

~MW~

Anonymous said...

I will never reveal my evil tactics! : )

O.K. Fine... I just clicked on Brooke's name under "friends results" and it showed which questions she got right, which ones she got wrong, the correct answers for the ones she got wrong... quite simple, really! : )

Off subject- this time change is going to kill me! : P I have to wake up at 6:30 tomorrow to go sing in Wisconsin and it's gonna feel like 5:30!

Anonymous said...

AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hate the spring time change!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I couldn't go to sleep last night to save my life, and I felt like a sore rock this morning from dancing last night.

The Pookie said...

Tell me about it... I had to get up at 6:00 to feed the neighbors animals!!!!!! That would have been 5:00 old time!!! I'm going to go take a nap.

bb

Anonymous said...

I wasn't really affected by the time change. Not to say that I won't be tomorrow... :)

SPRING BREAK!!! I get to do lots and lots of work around the house this week!!! YIPPEE!!! NO, really, I AM excited. I'd rather work around the house than do school. Even if it is music school. I don't know whats wrong with me... I'm making the best grades yet (big 100s on my tests) and yet every week I dislike school more and more. :) I think its a result of the fact that I can't go to every baseball game because of my schedule. :):):) hmm...

:):):)
~MW~

Anonymous said...

I'm sure that's it :):)

Anonymous said...

I'm sure that's it :):)

Anonymous said...

Man, you have had a ton of people take your quiz!

Missy said...

Wow! Marissa Anderson! You made a 70! I'm very impressed.

~MW~

boyfromdedza said...

ok yall a 1 hour time change is NOT badt ALL i didn't even notice (alittle)

Anonymous said...

Peter, what time do you usually get up in the morning?

boyfromdedza said...

on sundays 6-7
on school days normaly between 7:30 and 8:30
on saturday after 9

(S)Matt(S) said...

i get up: sunday-saturday=10-11am

lol

unless i have to be someware...

The Pookie said...

That's why it didn't affect you

boyfromdedza said...

tommy woke me up at 6!!!! thats 5 pre-savings time!!!!! one hour does not crash your schedule no matter what time u wake up unless your really lazy!!!!

The Pookie said...

Ouch.

Lil' said...

yes I have zero!

Anonymous said...

i didn't know you had one so i just now took it and i got a fifty!