Hello! Been awhile since I've updated this... sorry! Anyway, last Thursday we found an adorable rabbit in our barn! She is SO beautiful! It took us 30 minutes to catch her, but it was the most exciting 30 minutes of the week! Of course, I claimed her. :):) It's nice being the oldest because people don't challenge your authority- or if they do it's short lived. :) I did promise each of the "wannabe owners" a baby rabbit whenever they get here (Yes, I've already bred her with my other rabbit Han Solo. I'll find out in a week or so whether baby bunnies are on the way or not). Oh yea, I named her Nenya. Its the name of one of the elven rings in LOTR. Laugh if you will, I've always liked that name and I wanted something unusual. (I'll post a picture of her on my sidebar)
Well, I made it to 19... I already miss 18. :):) JK. I suppose I shall live...
Man, I just came off the most exciting baseball weekend! 5 games from Thursday to Saturday!The varsity won their first 2 games of the season! GO MUSTANGS!!! That was really exciting! However, they did loose the last two game. (You know you really love baseball when you're willing to get up at 7 on SATURDAY morning to go a game and watch your brother's team get their rear-ends beat off- 20-5) :):) Oh well... that means they can only go up from here! They only lost 8-4 today. :) Our biggest problem is errors. They average 5.5 errors per game. Come on Defense! Sharpen up!
I'm tired... I shall go to bed...
God Bless,
~MW~
6 comments:
I didn't know ya'll had rabbits, that's pretty neat.
20-5, ouch, that must have been a good team. Errors will kill you, that's like turnovers in basketball, you just can't tolerate them.
Ya'll got up at seven on Sat. You crazy sports family! Ya'll are nuts. Who in there right mind would do something like that? LOL! (For those of you that don't know, for four years I got up at 5:30 twice a week to go to basketball practice, and then had about two games a week that were an hour away each, had a four-day state tournament in San Antonio, and a Weeklong National tournament in Oklahoma :-)
Han Solo, Samwise, Nenya... You seem to be into names from book/ movies with your animals...; ) We tend to name our animals after food (shishkabob, oreo, honey)or ideas the little kids come up with (Ludalu, cutie, horsepower... No kidding, When Abram was little he got a new kitten and when we asked him what he wanted to name it he said "horsepower" !?! : )) Oh, and Lydia named the kittens that her cat had after composers...
Missy-HA HA! You're in authority!!!!
I GET FIRST PICK OUT OF THE LITTER!!
Kaylei
horsepower huh? hmm... I don't think I'll use that one. :):):)
Last year I named all our calves musical terms. We had Prelude, Polonaise, Revolutionary Etude... :):) One year we named them all Star Wars names.
~MW~
Oh, BTW John, about the 20-5 loss. They were NOT an esp. good team. It was HCYA. (I'm sure JC has told you all about them. :):)) We could beat them any day- we just had a bad morning. Remember they got up at 7 on a Sat after a really late Friday. :)
Lovin it!
~MW~
Hey everybody, the Varsity Mustangs have a tournament this weekend so be praying for clean plays and some explosive offense!
~MW~
Post a Comment