Monday, February 19, 2007

Oh my...

Can y'all believe I'll be 19 next month? Yikes... I'm getting SO old! I'll be gray before I know it! Anybody know how to get to Neverland? :):):)

~MW~

84 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah thats pretty old:):)

Anonymous said...

Is that not the scariest feeling ever!?!?! Just the thought of being 19 this summer is terrifying!

Anonymous said...

Ugggg. I hate that feeling its like your life is slipping awayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. No really, it is freaky huh?

TC

Anonymous said...

i'll get u one of those walkers with the tennis balls on the legs! or maybe i'll splurge and go for the electric wheelchair

Anonymous said...

19 is NOT old! Of course, since I'm going to be 18 for a while yet I may not be able to sympathize with the (soon to be) ancient ones... (That would be you, John and Missy): )lol.

Anonymous said...

Peter! You're not helping things! Enjoy your youth!

Anonymous said...

Well...why don't you steal Peter pans shadow??? He'll come looking for it for sure!!

Lil'

The Pookie said...

Second star on the right, straight on til morning! I'll let you know the next time I go, and maybe we can travel together!

bb

Anonymous said...

Gee, thanks Peter.

Thanks Brooke! I've packed my bags and I'm off to Neverland! Been nice knowing all of you! Send me an Astros update every year or two! :)

Have a great life!
~MW~

Anonymous said...

Is there any fishing or hunting in neverland?

Lil' said...

please...Is there a giant mall in Neverland?

Anonymous said...

Do not diss my differnce of opinion. I assure you I enjoy my fishing and hunting just as much if not more than you do your...umm....whatever it is you do at malls.

Anonymous said...

There is baseball in Neverland!! I want to go!!!

JC

Anonymous said...

lol

Anonymous said...

whatever you do at malls!?!?!! let me inform u!:

1. hangout with friends

2. look at tons of cool stuff i can't afford

3. taste of civilization!!!!!!!!!! maybe theres not as much stuff as i thought but it's still pretty fun

Anonymous said...

Okay you guys. Quit fighting. Just think...Missy will be 20 next year!

Kaylie

Anonymous said...

Lil: taste of civilization!!! of this perverted, demonic, sinful, lost, in desperate need of a savior civilization!!! Who would want a taste of THAT?!?!? :-)

Missy: 19 is half way to 38. Picture that! You're halfway to 38 years old!

Anonymous said...

...

JC

Anonymous said...

Well if there isn't a mall in Neverland you can always start one Lily. I probably won't ever visit but you can have fun!

John: You know, I've ALWAYS wanted to be halfway to 38. Its just SO exciting. Thanks for bringing that to my attention. You just made my day.

~MW~

Anonymous said...

wow 38 is like um yeah like old person!! but that will be in a long time cause your already pretty old so twice your age is a long time

Anonymous said...

Missy: No problem, glad to help. Any time. ;-)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

man, i dont blame you for not signing on that one.

Anonymous said...

Peter I'm gunna make you wish you never said that...

Anonymous said...

I'm gonna have to delete that comment. I don't allow anti baseball comments on here.

~MW~

Anonymous said...

hey i liked it!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hawk Nelson Rocks?

Anonymous said...

I love erosian!
Erosion
Oh, Spirit fall like rain on my thirsty sould
Erosion
Oh, sweet erosion, break me and make me whole

Anonymous said...

Trey: That's Lily singer, you probably don't know her.

Erosian: WHO THE HECK IS EROSIAN!?!?!?!?!?

Peter: You fool ;-)

Anonymous said...

Peter, you like alot of strange things. Like Lucky Charms for instance. Those things are SOO GROSS!!!

I know who Erosian is...

Hawk Nelson is ok. I like the music for the most part(all the songs soound alike tho) but the band memebers... I don't like that much.

~MW~

Anonymous said...

this is not lily and BTW HAWK NELSON ROCKS!!

Anonymous said...

oh... is it a Singer?

I like hawk nelsons music, but there lyrics are a little questionable.

The Pookie said...

Though yall probably care not for my opinion on this matter, I feel it nonetheless to be my duty to inform you that I think Hawk Nelson the most abhorrent, ridiculous, arrogant bunch of immature hooligans since Reliant K.

So sayeth The Pookie

Anonymous said...

lol

Anonymous said...

Ha ha... Well said, Brooke. I agree with your point of view! : P

Anonymous said...

Ha ha... Well said, Brooke. I agree with your point of view! : P

Anonymous said...

Oops... how'd that happen?

Anonymous said...

You need to broaden your tastes. Sometimes you need to look beyond the first song you hear of them. You obviously haven't heard their (hawk nelson) song "The One thing I have left" or "take me." Although I will agree that about 60% of their lyrics aren't that great. sometimes you listen to bands for the music as well. They aren't my favorite band but you need to learn to look beyond the surface. In this world, the songs of theirs that are most popular are going to be the ones that are the most immature and such. Switchfoot is like 100 times better though.

Anonymous said...

Kutless wrote a song called Beyond the Surface. It rocks. Don't be so ready to rip somebody to shreds. Sometimes we can get alittle trigger happy. Myself included

The Pookie said...

How many times do you have to steal something to become thief? Once. How many times do you have to kill to become a murderer? Once. How many times to you have to die to become dead? Once. How many abhorrent songs do you have to write to become an abhorrent band? Once.

Once upon a time there were a bunch of kids who all went on a movie craze. They saw movie after movie after movie. All different kinds of movies too. Every night they'd meet at the nearest theatre and see a movie...except for Bill. Bill knew that some of the movies did not aline with Phillipians 4:8. And since Bill was a boy of INTEGRITY, he only went to a few of the movies, always checking the titles out first to make sure that his integrity wouldn't be insulted. Some of his friends started bugging him... saying things like, "why don't you come with us," "Most of them are pretty good," and "You need to broaden your taste," "You just need to look beyond the surface." But Bill never gave in... he remembered how the Bible said that we could recognize whether or not something was godly by its fruit. So, with these things in mind...Bill went home... and read a book.

"Finally, brethren, whatever is TRUE, whatever is NOBLE, whatever is RIGHT, whatever is PURE, whatever is LOVELY, whatever is ADMIRABLE, if anything is EXCELLENT or PRAISEWORTHY, think about such things" Phillipians 4:8

Anonymous said...

brooke whats your problem i mean etleast their christian!!! yall are like loosing it over josh groban the wanna be italian singer who isn't even christian!!!! (even though as far as i know he's totaly clean) um i'll get back to this my fudge brownies FROM A BOX are beeping

Anonymous said...

how many good deeds does is take to get back of Brooke Boriacks good side once your on her bad side? Are you saying that because I think your too quick to judge alot of the time that I'm not a man of Integrity. Or was it that you were so insulted that you had to throw something back. Or maybe you realized you were actually possibly alittle bit wrong and to proud to admit. I'm not saying there the best band in the world but their music is good. And sometimes thats enough to allow one to listen to them. I don't really listen to them that much anymore anyway, I was just pointing out that all to often you can be alittle quick to judge. Thats it for me,

Lil' said...

THAT WAS NOT ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I almost hate hawk nelson!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lil' said...

Brooke!!!1 I love reliant k...! Wel..I wouldn't go THAT far but I must say, they are a lot better than hawk nelson!!!

Anonymous said...

Don't take anything personally, I luv arguments!

Anonymous said...

WAHOO!!!!!!! YIPEEEE!!!!!!

THIS IS SO FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE BLOGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHOOOPEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YAHOO!!!!!!! WIPEEEE!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

your REALLY weird. Who are you?

JC

Anonymous said...

you do know that its against our blog community's rules to post an anonymous comment right?

JC

Anonymous said...

killer b's are not the killing bees. Moreover "bee's that kill, aren't the killer b's said" bill

Anonymous said...

True random number generator with CORBA and WWW interfaces. Numbers are generated with atmospheric noise, not with sugar and cinnamon. Granted that there are numbers of suger and cinnamon, but they cannot be made of cinnamon and sugar.

Anonymous said...

The term corabulusness is often used in statistics to signify well defined statistical properties, such as lack of bias or correlation. Corabulus is different from arbitrary, because to say that a variable is corabulus means that the variable follows a probability distribution; arbitrary, on the other hand, implies that there is no such determinable probability distribution for the variable.

Lil' said...

someone lost me...

Anonymous said...

umm... if y'all are THAT bored, why don't y'all go write a song for our band. We need more music.

~MW~

Anonymous said...

wow, no comment :-)

The Pookie said...

Petey-cat: one, I'm not falling over Josh Groban...I only like two of his songs for crying out loud. two, unfortunately, just because they're "christian" doesn't mean they're safe to listen to anymore.

JC: "My good opinion once lost is lost forever," JUST KIDDING! You're not on my bad side! (Believe me!) I, just like you, am taking the golden opportunity to polish my debating skills. I obviously chose to take the point of view which I have supported, (which I prefer, and believe to be right), and you have taken the alternative. I never meant to insult your integrity!!! You did point out a very true point though, it is my worst fault, and is very painful to admit, but I must...I am very overly judgemental. I suppose I must thank you for rubbing salty lemon juice in that open wound, it needed to be done. Too long have I let it be. I will try to do better. But please allow me time to correct my fault. Remember, Martin Luther was considered the most judgemental and overly-angry man in all of Europe when he wrote or spoke in the cause of the Reformation. He himself said that he can't write well unless he's mad about something. Anyway, as concerning my position on the above argument, in all humbleness, I must say that, here I stand, here I stay. Please do not think I say this, or what I had said before, for reasons driven by pride.

Your humbled pookie

Anonymous said...

Wow, that was pretty good.

Anonymous said...

I know i'm not on your side, and I know you weren't insulting me or my integrity, I was just having fun arguing now back to the arguing.

Here I stand. Hawk Nelson is not all bad, their music is good enough to listen too, and they have some VERY good songs as well, SOME. But they also do have alot of dumb songs. Does this mean its over? WE need something else to argue about.

JC

Anonymous said...

and yes that was pretty good.

Anonymous said...

When you say Abhorent do you mean that their song is Abhorent to you or that they have a song that is Abhorent about something? Which song are you talking about? I mean there are definately lots of bands out their that deserve ripping more than Hawk Nelson. Ever hear of Green Day, Papa Roach, Nickelback? Seriously. And what makes you think they are arrogant? just curious.

TC

Anonymous said...

P.S. Whats wrong with dumb songs? Every band has them.

TC

Anonymous said...

Brooke, must you expound so much? :):):)

~MW~

Anonymous said...

I was about to say something but couldnt think of anything.

Anonymous said...

To me, Brooke's original comment was a matter of opinion and was not meant to be taken personally. Kind of like if someone told me "I love grapes" and I replied: "grapes are the most disgusting, squishy and altogether awful fruit ever tasted by a human being!" I don't think that that statement would be cause for offense- after all, an opinion is not a fact. You can take it or leave it. I do realize that I should have, in agreeing with Brooke, said that Hawk Nelson's music was not my cup of tea instead of saying that I dislike the band members... I have not personally met them so I have no way to know their charecter- I could only tell you my general impressions... O.K. now that I have put in my $.02 worth, shall we digress??? : D : D ; P
We have a TON of snow up here- The kids and I built a huge network of snow caves and tunnels in the snow piles that our neighbor mounded up with his 4-wheeler. We're supposed to get 6 inches tonight as well!!!

Anonymous said...

well said hannah.

SNOW!?!?! YOU HAVE SNOW!?!?! It's like 80 degrees down here!!!! Well not right now it's not, right now its about 60, but it was up around eighty earlier. Wow.

The Pookie said...

Trey: My main manner of disaproval is their great disrepect of women. "Mood Rings" and "Sady Hawkins Dance" though often considered funny and oh-so-true, are actually very offensive to womanhood.

Anonymous said...

Not to be a technical freak or anything, but those are relient k songs, not hawk nelson songs, although the point still stands.

Anonymous said...

um yeah those are relient k songs!!! i can see why mood ring could be considered offensive to SOME ladies/girls but whats so offensive about sady hawkins dance! although this may ruffle some feathers if i lived in a "girl is going to ask me to a dance and i don't know who" culture then "my ears would be burning"!!! and likewise if u were brought up in a culture like that your "ears would be burnin" to i mean seriosly it's true so give them a break i love that song

Anonymous said...

Which is why they aren't my favorite bands although I still appreciate their music AND their GOOD songs. RK has alot of good songs too. Also I meant to say, earlier, that, "I know I'm not on you GOOD side." Not the other way.

Now can we argue about something else. How about something pertaining to baseball or especially Pitching so I can whoop you all. But It wouldn't be a contest so It would probably be pretty boring. Any Ideas?

Anonymous said...

I agree with JC, why don't y'all pick another topic? Baseball sounds awesome...:) Who all is coming to the Mustang game on the 31st of next month? That is gonna be SO fun! GO MUSTANGS!!!

Jaron has a game tomorrow... everybody wish him well!
~MW~

Anonymous said...

he has a game on the 31st..that stinks my mom wants to have my b-day then

Anonymous said...

Ahhhhhh, conflict!!!!!!! Peter, you need to re-scheudle yours!!!! We're not going to big bend anymore so I might get to come to the game on the 31st.

The Pookie said...

Trey was asking about my disapproval of RK.

NO CONFLICTS!!!!!!!!

New Topic: Why don't you post something new we can discuss...besides baseball!! Something we can all relate to.

Anonymous said...

Oh, I thought you were talking about Hawk Nelson having abhorent songs. Yea Relient K is a little questionable on that stuff.

I'll be there on the 31st but you already knew that.

Missy: you should have joined that mustang fantasy league. there are only like 5 teams on it.

P.S. I'm gunna own you in that JC. take a look at my team.

TC

Anonymous said...

Oh, I thought you were talking about Hawk Nelson having abhorent songs. Yea Relient K is a little questionable on that stuff.

I'll be there on the 31st but you already knew that.

Missy: you should have joined that mustang fantasy league. there are only like 5 teams on it.

P.S. I'm gunna own you in that JC. take a look at my team.

TC

Anonymous said...

I think 19 is pretty young. Enjoy it. When I was 19.....

Anonymous said...

Trey: Is it too late to join? I was listening to JC talk about his awesome team and kinda wishing I could join. He's got a killer lineup. Decent pitching too.

Who is Luftwaffe?

~MW~

Anonymous said...

I don't know if you can. The draft already happened (it was automatic). I guess you could replace Jaron if he didn't want to do it or if he quit. He has Johan Santanna. Oh yea I've got:

Jose Reyes SS
Vlad Guerrero OF
Alphonso Soriano OF
Chone Figgins 2B
Miguel Cabrerra 3B
Jim Thome DH
Derrek Lee 1B
and another good outfielder but I can't remember who. Also Ensberg is my back up 3B. My pitching is pretty good but I can't remember who I have.

TC

Anonymous said...

Actually Travis Hafner not Jim Thome, and Grady Sizemore is the other OF.

Did you know that last year (most of you won't care about this) Juan Pierre had over 375 defensive chances and he made all of them. Thats right he had a 1.000 fielding % and he wasn't even considered for a Gold Glove. isn't that just stupid?

TC

Anonymous said...

ZOOOOM (signal for "over my head")

Anonymous said...

Wow. That IS stupid. I hate the gold glove award. It RARELY goes to the right person. Everett SOOO should have won it.

~MW~

Anonymous said...

I was really surprised when Everett didn't win the golden glove.

Anonymous said...

Well, your 19 now! How about you put a new post on? This one has a LOT of comments

boyfromdedza said...

oh yeah happy b-day when u hit twenty your over the hill so only one more year-jk!!

Lil' said...

Well that's nice to know...;)