Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Oh man... I’ve been SO busy these last few days! But I’ve accomplished so much that I don’t really care! :) I’ve finally started rearranging and ordering my room-- something I’ve been trying to do ever since I moved in. :-) I started with painting my desk. I don’t know if all of y’all have seen it but it was this HORRIBLY ugly orange wood color. It totally did not fit in my room. It is now a light tan that is MUCH more pleasing to the eye. (Sigh of relief) Since to paint it, it had to be emptied... I got to organize and straighten out all those drawers that were full of way too much unnecessary junk. :-) Yes, my trash can was filled several times. There was SO much junk in those drawers that it covered my bed entirely. In fact, I didn't have time to clean it all in one day so I had to sleep on the couch that night! :-)

The current project is organizing all the music that is all over the place. Where in the world did we get so much music?!?!?! I think I'm about half way through...

Tomorrow is going to be a big day. Rachael is coming over to help paint a border on the wall and rearrange all the furniture and wall items. We're also going to sew a curtain and add more decorations. Fun fun fun! It'll probably take the entire day. The room will have a western/Texas theme with a wall dedicated to my beloved Astros. :-):-):-) I can't wait until its finished! Rachael and mom have come up with such AWESOME ideas! They are both so creative.

I'll see if I can post a picture of the finished product when I get one.

Thats all for now!
~MW~

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

ok. sounds like u've been bizzy.

Anonymous said...

you would know...


~MW~

The Pookie said...

I LOVE the new template!!!! Good luck with your adventures. Been there, done that. :)

Anonymous said...

Fun, fun, fun! : )

Anonymous said...

talk about it.

Anonymous said...

It WAS fun. But it was very tiring. I crashed on top of my bed in my clothes and without shutting my door and brushing my teeth. Yea... I was exausted. But my room looks awesome!

~MW~

Anonymous said...

I bet it's cool!

Lil' said...

Yeah I bet!

Lil' said...

Yeah I bet!

Lil' said...

woops

Anonymous said...

Post a pic! We want to see it... : )

Anonymous said...

ditto

Anonymous said...

I will! It may be Sunday before I get the chance, but I will!

~MW~

Kakiedoo said...

Yeah..her room is sweet! Its really cool...its just C-O-O-L!!!!

Kaylie