Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Bunnies




Ok, here are a few pictures of my week old bunnies. They look more like baby rabbits now. Aren't they getting to be adorable? They are so tiny! I caught one trying to explore this morning. They should be opening their eyes this weekend. I just LOVE baby rabbits! I think I'm in heaven... :-):-):-)

God Bless,
~MW~

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, a week old Bunnies and they look a lot better already. Their going 2 be awesome when they get big!!!! By the way can you believe I finally left you a comment!!!!

Anonymous said...

After I posted I figured you just might want 2 kno who left you a comment LOL so it's Me Kristen Bernard!!!!

The Pookie said...

Oh yes, they've much improved since. Good, it was much needed. ;)

Anonymous said...

I told you baby bunnies were cute!

Anonymous said...

LOL :-)

Anonymous said...

NOW they are cute!!! :):):)

The Pookie said...

I see ears!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

They're starting to look like bunnies! Have you named them all yet?

Anonymous said...

Yea they actually look cute now. Big difference.

Anonymous said...

Awww, your babies are getting cuter! You know, Marissa, I've noticed a trend among your posts.... ANIMAL PICTURES! Oh, and baseball (baseball arguments, Hannah says...). Haha.... I've been meaning to email you one of these days, and I will, too - but maybe it'll be after the semester ends. Yikes.
TTYL,
Lydia

Anonymous said...

Yea, it does seem like all I do it animals and baseball. I'll see if I can throw something new in. :)

No, I haven't started naming them yet. I wonder if that would be safe. If you name something, you get more attached to it... I can't keep ALL those little darlings. I may keep one... but HOW IN THE WORLD WILL I PICK JUST ONE?!?!?

Oh, I think I'll just name them regardless. I'm already attached to them anyway. It can't hurt... start thinking of names...

~MW~

Anonymous said...

How bout Bob?

The Pookie said...

Bob? Oh please..... Edward, Beatrice, Cassandra, Alexandre, Donneta...

Anonymous said...

Good heavens y'all.
I've decided that I will name all the males after Generals from the Civil War and I don't know about the girls yet... however as I do not know which ones are girls and which ones are boys... I cannot name them yet anyway. Keep working on girl names...

~MW~

Anonymous said...

How bout the general's wives?

Anonymous said...

I thought about that. Almira... Mary... I'll see.

I may look through some books and see what I can find.

~MW~