Tuesday, April 17, 2007

No Words Needed for this Picture...



God Bless,
~MW~

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

well i think i looks just like you........

Anonymous said...

u coward, sign your name.

I think that the baby form of just about any animal is cute.

Anonymous said...

anonymous...umm.... well at least I'm cute! :):):) Though I never though I had ears like that. :):)

~MW~

Anonymous said...

Yep, Missy, just take it as a compliment... : ) : ) The bunny is just too cute! It looks exactly like Faith's pet rabbit "honey bunny" that we had in TX!

Lil' said...

It's so cute!!!

The Pookie said...

Well, finally, I see improvement! ;) NOW, it looks like a bunny. Is that the one you're planning to keep?

Anonymous said...

I'm not planning to keep any of them. My siblings would each like to have one. :) I think I'll let them keep 2 at max. The rest are going to be sold. $MONEY$! :)

~MW~

The Pookie said...

Cuando are you planning to make off em?

The Pookie said...

whoops! *Que*

Anonymous said...

INDEED! How much do those things go for. I might take a male and female if they're enough. The entrepreneurial juices are flowing!

Anonymous said...

I was thinking about only $7 cause they're not registered. If I find there is a good market for pet bunnies around here I may get some registered rabbits and sell them for more. :) I read that registered Mini Rexes go for more like $15-$20.

Jc and I are planning to make cages and sell them also.

They are so dad-gum cute! I go out there every hour it seems just to hold them and mess with them. :) They're gonna be so tame. :)

~MW~

Anonymous said...

hmmm, I think I might be able to make a better investement of my time elsewhere. Hard labor pays 8 bucks an hour, and when it's all worked out, that would probably be more profitable.

Anonymous said...

Of course it would be more profitable, however raising rabbits it much more fun! Its more of a side business anyway...

~MW~

Anonymous said...

True, very true, it's hard to find a whole lot of joy in hard labor :-)

Anonymous said...

Haha... babysitting pays more than hard labor at $10 an hour! : D Then again, I guess babystting is hard labor with some kids...

Anonymous said...

I tell you what pays the best is taking care of neighbors horses down the street. Brookes got this sweet deal where she takes care of this lady's horses whenever they go somewhere, and she gets paid pretty good. I think we tallied it up once and she was making about 120 dollars an hour. It was rediculous.

The Pookie said...

What? I WISH it was $120 an hour! And that, my good man, is not how you spell ridiculous! It is a pretty nice deal though!

Brooke Anna