Saturday, April 14, 2007

My Room






Ok, heres a post where neither animals nor baseball is the main topic(though both are somewhat connected in to this subject). I'm FINALLY posting pictures of my room! You'll notice that horses ann baseball are the main themes of the room so, in that way, this post has something to do with baseball and animals. Sorry. :-) Yea, I just had to post that pic of my closet doors. :-) Oh well...

God Bless,
~MW~

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's cool! I've never seen your room before.

Anonymous said...

Wow, Missy, it looks awesome!!! Guess what? we looked at a house in WI today that had a little room mom says I can have for a music studio!!!! I hope we buy that house...: ) : )

Anonymous said...

Oh, that would be soo cool! Your own music studio! TOTALLY AWESOME!! I hope y'all buy that house too!


~MW~

The Pookie said...

WAIT! I didn't know you were moving!!! I feel so uninformed... ;) :):):)

Wow missy! That's awesome!

Brooke Anna

Lil' said...

cool room.

Anonymous said...

your room looks awesome missy!! It's soo ORGANIZED! :)

Siedah