Ok, now for some really cute pictures of my little babies! They are growing up so fast and they'll be gone before I know it! :-( I have a couple already spoken for! Of course, when you're that cute you're very hard to resist. People just melt when they see them. :-) Myself included.
Click to enlarge!
Only 2 more weeks of School! Does anybody have any summer plans? I hope to go to lots of Astros games! :)
Speaking of them (which I haven't for a while) they are doing absolutely horrible! For a while there it looked like they had overcome their aweful beginning but they've now lost 6 in a row!!
Thats all for now...
God Bless,
~MW~
15 comments:
THEY ARE SOOOOOOOOO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If I didn't know that they grow up, I think I'd buy one. :)
Brooke ANna
hahaha! Thats why you raise them and then sell them! So you keep getting new ones! :):):)
~MW~
You're brilliant!
they are soo cute..i wish i had a bunny...if i had one i would name it pookah like in that movie harvey..only he was 6ft tall..lol
haha...I don't think these bunnies will reach 6 ft. :):) That was a weird movie.
Ok, the Astros finally snapped their 7 game loosing streak!! They beat the first place Brewers 10-1 last night! Yay-a! I'm leaving in about an hour to go to the game today. We're going to watch Woody Williams destroy the Brewers line up today!
~MW~
Yea and they left like 20 guys on base today. They are terrible... jk. But THAT is TERRIBLE.
how did woody do?
I'm sure Woody did swimmingly... hope y'all had fun, Missy! : )
You don't really need to know what my summer plans are, do you Missy? : ) I'll tell you anyway- I'm going to Summit with this really awesome friend of mine. : ) I'm also going to be graduating, moving to WI, vacationing in Texas, getting my band back together, doing a bunch of waterskiing/ wakeboarding/ kneeboarding : ), going to a family reunion or two, and working to save money for college. Yep, it's going to be a nice, relaxing couple of months... : ) : P
BTW, those bunnies are CCCCCCCUUUUUTTTTTTEEEE!!!! : D : D
Wow. Staying busy. I like the part about going to Summit with a friend! I'm doing that too! :):):) Can't wait!
Can't wait to see y'all next month either! We have to go trail riding again! I'll see if I can work up my leg muscles so I'm not sore for the next 3 days afterwards. :):):)
~MW~
Oh, Also, as Jc said... the Astros stunk yesterday. They had the bases loaded three times and never scored. Oh well, that is baseball. I think Woody did ok. Nothing like Roy-O or Sampson.
BTW everybody, Lidge is doing just great!
~MW~
YOU MISSED CHURCH AND THE ASTROS DIDN'T EVEN WIN???????
Stros are sunk, mine as well find a new sport, we're a disgrace to the league ;-)
did any one see the unassisted triple play the Rockies short stop made the other day it was awesome!
No! That is so awesome! I'll have to look it up next time I'm at the library and I have high speed internet at my fingertips.
~MW~
Post a Comment