Monday, April 23, 2007

A Couple Pics





Time for a new post... Thought I'd throw in some random pics for interest.

Well, those little darling bunnies have finished their stay in the nesting box. Once they climb out they are incapable of climbing back in so they are stuck outside of it. :-) The picture above is of Jr.s first attempt to leave the confines of the box. Note how smart he is, using his siblings as a step stool. I'll have to remember that. :-):-)
Now I can look out the window and see 7 rabbits hopping around in the hutch! It is soo cute! It is so adorable when they sit inside the feed bowl and eat.

3 more weeks of school! I'm so ready for a break!!! We need to plan a party or something. :)

God Bless,
~MW~

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Party sounds good, I can't wait till schools out!

The Pookie said...

Oh yes!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey, plan the party for while I'm in TX- then I can come, too! : ): P

Anonymous said...

That would be fun! When are yall gonna be here again?

~MW~

Anonymous said...

We leave May 19th and the trip will be for about ten days, I think... My family (minus me and Lyd) is in TX right now, actually, at the Urick's house. : ( Lyd's either at school or work most of the time and I'm driving myself crazy... : ) : )

Anonymous said...

I realy like this song. Its kinda catchy. Its called the Alternate Song. The best part is that I can play it! So how life been here without me? I've been out of it for awhile.

Anonymous said...

thats nice JC. A very random unnessisary comment about a song no-one knows (JK).


that is one big crawdad.

Anonymous said...

Hey now, I feel a new one comin on, so dat you can sing along with me, Right Now.