1. "Everything in this room is "eat"able. Even I'm "eat"able. But that is called cannibalism, my dear children, and is in fact frowned upon in most societies."
2. "Let 'er buck"
3. "I must throw a party for her. Otherwise everyone will feel at once how much I dislike her."
4. "Stay the course."
5. I-AM-THAT-HERO!
6. "We'll of course we talk. Don't everyody?"
7. "I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."
8. I am disinclined to acquiesce to your request."
9. "Who wants to go down the creepy tunnel inside the tomb first?"
10. "The concept IS grasped! The execution is a little more... elusive."
Good luck and no looking up your answers!!
~MW~
4 comments:
Ok, I'm really bad at this, I onely know two of them.
ok, I'm dabomb at dis. I only didn't know 2 of them.
Don't worry Marissa... I didn't do too swell either :)
1)Charlie & the Chocolate Factory
2)i have no clue
3)???
4)???
5)Veggie Tales?
6)sounds familiar...
7)hmm...i dunno
8)?
9)National Treasure
10) No idea
Post a Comment