Sunday, May 6, 2007

One More Week!

Una mas semana de escuela! (One more week of school!) Yippee!! Is everyone else finishing up or finished?


I got kicked in the shin(leaving an ugly mark but no pain) playing soccer and stung by a yellow jacket(leaving an ugly mark and a swollen hot feeling) playing baseball today. I tripped over a weight yesterday and bruised my toe. Oh, speaking of the baseball game... JC, Trey and I were losing 13-4 to Luke, Ben, and Jaron in the bottom of the last inning and we came back and won!!! Whoo-hoo! AND... one of those 4 runs was because... drum roll please... I hit a home run!!! :-):-):-):-) I guess I should have hit a few more to make up for all the errors I made in the field... (sheepish grin). Oh well. I got several other nice hits too. Twas lots of fun!

I've only got 2 bunnies that aren't claimed! Anybody want one?

Anybody seen Spidy-3 yet? I saw it Friday. I thought it was great! As good or better than the other two.

God Bless,
~MW~

26 comments:

Anonymous said...

Speaking of baseball, I heard Clemens sold out to the yankees.

Anonymous said...

Yeppers. Went to a bigger spotlight. I don't regret losing him. It'll be more of an accomplishment for us to get to the WS this year. :)

~MW~

Anonymous said...

yea now we can kick both of their rears in the world series (Clemens and Pettitte).

The Pookie said...

Oh... hooray. :)

Anonymous said...

LOL, I hate to be a pessimist, but I'm not exactly pre-buying my WS tickets. When my dad found out Clemens went to the yankees he responded, "I don't blame him, the Astros stink!" Like I said before I don't keep up with them much, but I haven't heard any great things happening lately ;-)

Anonymous said...

i just want it to be noted that the homerun missy hit was off jaron.

Anonymous said...

BTW, We are 5th in the NL and 3rd in our division. We need a nice long winning streak to take 1st place back.

~MW~

Anonymous said...

Oh, 5th and 3rd, that's not as bad as I thought, maybe there's a slight glimmer of hope far off in the horizon after all.

Anonymous said...

Also, Carlos Lee is first place in the NL in RBIs.

Roy-O is first in wins.

~MW~

Anonymous said...

Slight glimmer? Oh come, we need some real fans around here.

~MW~

Anonymous said...

we are going to the playoffs the cardinals are out of the way now all we have to do is go ahead of the brewers. whitch i think we can do.

Anonymous said...

oh yeah and HAS ANY BODY ELSE SEEN SPIDERMAN 3????

Anonymous said...

This is funny...

The Mariners returned from Yankee Stadium to their midtown Manhattan hotel by bus, and third baseman Adrian Beltre fell asleep. When the bus arrived, he was still snoozing, and his teammates decided to disembark quietly and let the bus depart with him still aboard. The driver, who had no idea there was still a passenger, was taking the bus back to its garage in Queens, according to the Seattle Post-Intelligencer.

"I thought I heard some whispering or something, and I just ignored it," Beltre said. "Then later I opened my eyes and I was like, 'Hey bus driver! Stop!' Imagine if it had gone all the way to the freakin' bus stop."

~MW~

Anonymous said...

THATS SO FREAKING AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

LOL, that's pretty funny

Anonymous said...

I love practical jokes... : )

Anonymous said...

I love practical jokes more.

Anonymous said...

Lol, that is really funny. poor dude. He hit a game winning HR off Rivera.

Well you know this but I saw Spidey 3. It was freakin awesome. way better than the first 2. One of the best movies I've seen period.

Haha that baseball game was fun.

TC

Anonymous said...

What?! Rivera blew a save?! Never heard of such a thing! :) I guess he is human.

Anybody else seen SM3 yet?

~MW~

The Pookie said...

No... but I have a glimmer of hope! John wanted to go see it with Tommy etc, on Friday night, but that's the night of the recital, so for the purpose of consolation, she said, "Don't worry, we'll go see it." YAHOO!!!! Though the "when" is yet elusive..

Anonymous said...

actualy rivera has three losses this year already and i would have to agree with trey (not something i do much of) one of the best movies ever its the best this year period.

Anonymous said...

I'M FINISHED WITH COLLEGE!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Forever?

The Pookie said...

Don't panic, he's just talking about this year.

HBF Kids said...

oh good. I was getting alittle worried there for a sec.

SM3 is the best movie I've seen in theaters since I don't know when. Probably ever.

JC

Anonymous said...

Actually Rivera's era is like over 13.00 . He is doing horrible.