I watched all three Spider Mans last night! It was pretty fun! We went and saw the third one first, and then we watched the other 2. I really like those movies. Cool, cool, cool!
Anybody seen POTC: At World's End yet? I don't think I'll be seeing it. I didn't like the 2nd one and I don't really care to try the 3rd.
"This could be a tragic day for the people of New York...It could be the end of Spider-Man..."
~MW~
4 comments:
I personaly didn't think the second POTC was THAT bad. It had a terrible story line, but it was pretty funny. As long as you weren't expecting much, it was alright.
i saw potc 3 friday at ten in the mourning at a friends birthday party. it is better than the second and i think a tie with the first
I may watch it after it's come out on video. I don't want to spend any money on it. I LOVED the first one- Its on my top ten list.
BTW Ben, its MORNING, not MOURNING. Unless it was a really sad movie. :)
~MW~
Spider-Man is My ultimate HERO!!!
those movies are and forever will be GREAT!!!
I haven't seen the 3rd Pirate movie yet but to say something out of the ordinary...I personally loved the second one. LOL ;)The first is remarkable as well!
It's funny, last weekend I watched an entire trilogy in less then 24 hrs too HE HE.
~Rob
Post a Comment