Monday, May 28, 2007

More Pics

Since we have High Speed Internet I decided to add lots more pictures on my sidebar! Aren't they awesome!

I was looking through a a bunch of my old pics on a CD today. It was fun looking through all those pics from various holidays and other events. Oh man, I have hundreds of horse pictures on there! Some of them are SOO beautiful! I also found a whole folder of me on there. :-) I may have to hide that CD. :-):-):-) Some of those pics...Well, let it be said that I CAN be a total goofball at times. :-)


~MW~

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Man, that's a lot of pics, they're all good though. I especially like the ones of the rivers. So how do ya'll like high speed internet :)

Rob W. Oakley said...

Congratulations on the HIGH SPEED INTERNET!!!

Now you can probably view all my videos with lighting speed ease!

Speaking of which, check out my new Memorial Day Video Post and comment your thoughts!

~Rob

P.S

Great Photographs ;)

Anonymous said...

I LOVE HIGHSPEED INTERNET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jc

Anonymous said...

Yea, high speed pretty much rocks. AWESOME!


~MW~

Missy said...

The Mustang season came to an end far too quickly... I miss it. No more games...:(:(:(

~MW~

Rob W. Oakley said...

I miss baseball too :( haven't played a real game for almost a year...Sob, cry, I'll get over it...maybe...no :(

Great Profile Picture!

Hey,

If you want to see some great photographs of the wedding I observed, check out this web site my friend put together!

quickdrawphoto.googlepages.com/home

Tell your friends! ;)

~Rob

Anonymous said...

Robby you should go a play for the Thunder again. They've got a new coach and he's a REALLY good guy. Just my thoughts.

JC

Rob W. Oakley said...

REALLY?

I had no idea!

I can't believe no one told me...

Until now!

Wow!

Thanks <15>

I am considering going back; however,I think it will have to wait.

~Rob

Anonymous said...

Well, it'll be a year before the season starts again! Actually, you should join the Mustangs. Because we're going to win the WS next year. :)
Did you hear that Thunder was in the Championship Game this year? The Barons won though.

~MW~

Rob W. Oakley said...

Typical.

Maybe I should join the Mustangs ;)

~Rob

Render MoonArrow said...

I really like the " me at the great depression" picture. that's reel cool.

divided by spring, the apple jack cereal doesn't get a lollipop