Hey everybody, the Baseball All Star game is coming up soon! Everybody do the Astros a favor and go vote for them! Each fan can vote up to 25 times. The Stros could use all of yalls votes so do your part!
Any guy who's closing in on 3000 hits deserves to be in the All-Star game. He may strike out every time but at least he'll be there. Hopefully he'll sharpen up his batting skills before then. :)
He's ranked 2nd as of now for NL 2nd basemen. Chase Utley is first.
I brought home around 50 voting ballots from the game last night! :):) I voted 26 times while I was there. I'm going to fill these out and then drop them in the box when we go to the game next month. :):):) I'll vote a bunch more then too. :):)
Missy, you're probably right. 100 is probably a more realistic figure. The only time I REALLY got into the Astros was when it started looking like they were going to the world series. Then I watched every game and kept up with stats and everything. But then we went to a world series game, and they went like 7 innings into overtime and didn't score a single run, I was thoroughly disgusted.
33 comments:
I will vote!!!!!!!! Vote for Lee!!!!!
oh and everet he's on fire!!!
Vote for the worst players in the American league so we can win this year! :):):)
Also you can put fake names so you can vote more than 25 times. I do that all the time. I think I voted like 200-300 times last year.
JC
You alias! (<15>)
I voted Biggio: I don't know if that was wise or not; he's just my favorite player...Who doesn't like him?
~Rob
Any guy who's closing in on 3000 hits deserves to be in the All-Star game. He may strike out every time but at least he'll be there. Hopefully he'll sharpen up his batting skills before then. :)
He's ranked 2nd as of now for NL 2nd basemen. Chase Utley is first.
~MW~
He better,
I used up all my votes on him >:(
i need to vote.
ATTENTION!!!!!
I was tired of waiting so I went ahead and changed my blog addy to www.a-revolution-of-love.blogspot.com
make sure you make the changes
JC
I voted like 50 times last night
I brought home around 50 voting ballots from the game last night! :):) I voted 26 times while I was there. I'm going to fill these out and then drop them in the box when we go to the game next month. :):):) I'll vote a bunch more then too. :):)
~MW~
Hey,
I didn't know you could vote like that!?!?!?!?!?!?
Everyone we know should go see a live Astros game next month!
~Rob
That would be a lot of fun! Name the date :)
Mid June or early July!
June 12th-14th
The Astros play OAK
and July 5th they play the Mets
Next time we get together, we should plan this to the tee (no pun intended)
Because it is going to be a BLAST!!!
~Rob
How bout during the COL series? I absolutely HAVE to see them COL so I can see Willy T!! They are playing them at the end of June.
~MW~
I LOVE THE ASTROS!!
bet yall didn't know that...
:):):):)
~MW~
I'm gone from about June 13th till June 28th or so. But ya'll feel free to go without Brooke and I. I'm sure you're all twice the Astros fan I am :)
um... like 10 times the Astros fan you are is more like it. Even 100 times! :)
AW John! thats awful :( you guys are never around :(
where are you going?
I know I am not a super fan but I've been away from baseball for far to long (twitch, twitch)
anyway if we really wanted to see a game together, I'd shoot for that June 12th game or some around late July
You see I'll be gone at the end of June and back July 3rd or so (BSA Camp)
any way, i am sure we can work something out :)
~Rob
i voted like a month ago 50 times!!!
Well keep voting!
I just counted and I brought home 84 ballots from the game!
:):):):)
~MW~
you guys don't like the Astros do ya.
Hey Missyroo this is the first comment I posted on your blog.
Missy, you're probably right. 100 is probably a more realistic figure. The only time I REALLY got into the Astros was when it started looking like they were going to the world series. Then I watched every game and kept up with stats and everything. But then we went to a world series game, and they went like 7 innings into overtime and didn't score a single run, I was thoroughly disgusted.
I have voted over 70 times so far.
Hmmm... is all this excessive voting ethical? : ) : D
of course it is!!!!!
whats ethical mean?
In the sense that I was using the word, ethical means "conforming to accepted standards of conduct". : )
Thank you Miss Webster.
Hey Missyroo, when are you going to create a new post? wasn't it sweet to find the Astros beat the Cards 8 to 3
Saturday?
I was bummed out when they lost the first time, but when they one EIGHT to THREE, I was Like "Yea! do it again and when the series!"
TTYS,
~Rob
Yes, I watched the whole game Saturday! It was SUCH fun! One of the rare games on TV.
I'll make a new post when I think of something worth posting... any ideas?
~MW~
The Astros are loosing right now...
3-0 in the 5th...
~MW~
Someone is impersonating me!!!!
They lost. It was a TERRIBLE GAME!!!!!
I KNOW! what the HEY?
O well...
Post a Comment