Ok... Campbells soup is a concentrate right?
Yes.
Missy knows that right?
Well, somewhere in the back of her brain she knows that.
So, if it is a concentrate what does that mean?
You add water when you’re making it.
Does Missy know THAT?
She’s made it before so I guess its safe to say yes..
Did Missy add water when she was making soup for lunch today?
Uh... umm... well... no...
Why not?
Um... the aliens were attacking?
So, if we add all this together, I guess its no surprise that Missy’s siblings did not enjoy the soup for lunch.
I guess not...
One more question– is there anybody out there who can help Missy? She really needs it...
8 comments:
I feel your pain. I once got the numerator and denominator mixed up on the cayenne (red) pepper and it didn't exactly turn out.
My sister is crazy. If our video camera didn't get messed up befor I could put the video of her burning taco shells on tape then ya'll could see that movie. It was HILARIOUS!!!!
"AAHHHH!!!!" Smokes filling the kitchen, "Mom the Tacos are on fire!!!! What do I do?!?!!!" Pandamonium.
JC
Ha Ha- reminds me of one of Lydia's baking mishaps. She forgot to put the dry ingredients in a batch of bar cookies and when she checked on them in the oven they were BOILING!! : )She will never live that one down...
Sounds similar to our excessive garlic encounters...
Brooke :)
What does soop have to do with the color of your hair?
What color IS my hair? Blonde... savy?
I wold say your hair is dirty blonde. Not that it is dirty:):) Just that is what it is called:)
I'm just not going to say anything about the soup incident. But maybe Zach needs help too.
TC
Post a Comment