Monday, January 15, 2007

Now I'M back

I made it home! Unfortunately, there was very little turbulence. :( However, I enjoyed the flights anyway(Bethany, I didn't see Billy Bob but I'll let you know if I ever meet him!). I had a wonderful time! It was so awesome to see everybody again! Just like old times. :) Hope to do it again sometime!

A brief glimpse of my stay:

We watched Pride and Prejudice, Radio, and LOTR (Fellowship of the Ring). Si had never seen any of them and she liked all of them! I had to force her to watch LOTR though. :):):) Aren't you glad I did, Si? :)

Friday Abbi and Becca came over around lunch time while Bethany came a couple hrs later. When she arrived we all hid in a closet while she walked around a big empty house until she found us. :):) That was fun. We also relived old memories (which we do every time we get together) and argued about pronounciation (another of our regular activities.) :)

AND... you won't believe this... I can't believe this... I let them put makeup on me!!! AHHHH!!! A friend of theirs, Hannah Boudreaux, was also coming over and they wanted to make me look and act like a preppy girl just for fun so as to deceive Hannah. :) Well, it was 5 against 1 and I relented. Unfortunately, I guess there was not enough contrast between Preppy Missy and Normal Missy so Hannah wasn't at all surprised when she found out my real character. So much for that. :)

Si's party was Saturday and it was pretty fun. She had a bunch of girls over for a tea party type party. Ironically, nobody drank any tea. We washed 3 whole tea sets for nothing! :)

Bethany and Becca had their b-day party on Sunday after church (I went to a Baptist church with pews and a dressed up choir, and the little offering plates, and everything!). :) They didn't have a theme to their party but they had the traditional Jambalaya, white beans, and King Cake(Bethany- big smile). We danced a little but the music really wasn't fast enough so it was kinda boring. I taught them the Gay Gordon, VR, and Hunting the Fox.

Oh! I officially fell in love with Josh Groban's voice! The Bergs all like him and they showed me alot of his stuff... wow! He is SOO amazing!

Well, those were the highlights of the trip.

Si- sorry I forgot your b-day present! :) Still love me? :):) (can y'all believe that? The WHOLE reason I went over there was to go to her b-day party and I forgot her gift!)

Alicia- It was soo good to see you! I hope you come to Summit!

Kristin and Alayna- Lets hope I see you again before another 3 years passes by!

Beth and Abbi- y'all need to come down here again! I miss y'all already!

Peace Out,
~MW~

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha!! no billy bob, heh? soooo if it wasn't him was it the other one?!?!? oh well! sorry you had no turbulence. that is soooooo horrible!! :) we needed more life in that party yesterday i think everyone was really tired from all the partying- i still can't believe you and bethany were the tiredest after sleeping the most- i forgive you for it anyways. :) i am going to try to get all those pics on a disc for you soon. oh, and hannah siad she was kinda suprised- more confused though. :\ so it kinda worked. yeah, anyways....i really want to come up there soon!!!

Missy said...

Hey, would you put the pics of y'alls TX visit on the disc also? Danke Mucho!

Anonymous said...

yeppers! :)

The Pookie said...

oooooo!!!! I want to see the pictures!!!!!!!!!

Si had never seen P&P????!?!?!?! Oh, the thought!!!! Did she enjoy?

Oh yes, when we took Hannah B to the theory test with us.. we had a LONG conversation about pronounciation!!!

WHAT?!?! THEY GOT MAKE-UP ON YOU!!!!!!????!??! HOW DID YALL DO IT!??!! OH MY WORD!!?!??!! I WOULD HAVE SOONER THOUGHT YOU'D WEAR A HOOP SKIRT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This of course, is the beginning of something new... ;) >:)

How could you have FORGOTTEN her b-day present? incredible.....

I agree about yall coming back down to visit! I loved seeing yall!

Brooke

Anonymous said...

Yes... I don't know how they managed to get makeup on me either... but it was 5 to 1! 7 to 1 if you count Chelsey and Erynne! Of course, they didn't help with the makeover, they just sat and laughed at all the faces I made. :) They also took pics. An event like that deserves comemoration! haha... it won't be repeated any time soon! (I'm talking mainly to you Hannah R) :)

The Pookie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Pookie said...

And now you like Josh Groban... incredible :) HOW DID YOU GIRLS DO IT?

I want PICTURES!!! (please)

bb

Anonymous said...

Well, that part wasn't hard. I had already been introduced to You Raise Me Up, so I wasn't unfamiliar with him. We just watched a few videos of him and... the rest is history. Wow. :) But I recommend "listening" to him rather than "watching" him... because when you watch him... well... you laugh alot. :):):)

Jay Anderson said...

I want to see the pictures!

Anonymous said...

haha!!! we are just good like that! We got her to do some things she would NEVER do! ;) I hoping to get those pics to her soon.