Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Samwise

He's BACK!!! I don't think a cat has ever received a more happy welcome than that kitty got this evening! Kaylie was sitting on the school room couch when she heard mewing and when I opened the door... Sam came running in! I almost cried with relief! People didn't quit petting him for a full 15 minutes! Mom said "I've never been so happy to see a cat in my life!" Yes, my mom said that. The one who won't let Sam stay in the house. :) Dad was like "yay! I prayed for him to return!" Everybody was SOOO excited! Yes, this cat is quite a member of the family. Guess where he's sleeping tonight? :) Right next to me...

~MW~

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY!! I'm so glad!

Anonymous said...

Alright!!!!! That's great!

The Pookie said...

YES!!! I PRAYED TOO!!! PRAYER WORKS!!!!

Your MOM SAID THAT?!?! That is REALLY impressive!!!

bb

Anonymous said...

Wow, I just wrote something about how i would pray for him and now he is back..... oh, that other thing was posted like 2 days ago. nevermind. I'm late. but cool, I;m glad.

TC

Anonymous said...

I don't like cats.

Anonymous said...

How could you not like cats!?!?! They're cute and SO low maintenance. As long as they're outside cats. We have three or four cats and we don't even feed them. We don't do a thing except enjoy them, and they keep the mice rats and snakes down. Inside cats aren't that much of a pain either. All you have to do is feed, water, and empty a litter box whenever you think about it.

And why are you afraid to show your real name?

The Pookie said...

I second John's opinion.

Anonymous said...

I third J-dawg's opinion. I really like cats. They keep you warm at night too.