Thursday, January 25, 2007

Another Random Question

Hey, just a random Q,

What is your favorite day of the week and why?

~MW~

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

SUNDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! or any other day thats fun (going over to peoples houses or people going to your house)

The Pookie said...

wow... that's a hard one. Either Saturday or Sunday. Saturday is awesome, cause my list of responsibilities shrinks dramatically, thus, I CAN READ FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!! Not to mention saturday equals quality family time...

Sunday: Church, of course, is awesome, and going to people's houses is pretty fun.

So yes, tis a tough decision, and varies every week, but if I had to pick JUST ONE I'd probably go Saturday, but Sunday is right behind.

bb

The Pookie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

SUNDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YALL ALL KMOW WHY.

Jagdgeschwader

Anonymous said...

The weekend, I can't decide on a specific day.

Anonymous said...

for me any day of the week when we go to peoples houses or go some fun place is the best day the worst are the sitting at home all day days which are most of uor days

Anonymous said...

Friday with out a doubt for me. I usually get to do a bunch of stuff on Friday. History class can be fun (during break) and then baseball and sometimes a party. Plus I can stay up late and sleep in.

TC

Anonymous said...

Friday or Sunday...
Friday because I do a Beth Moore Bible study w/ my friends, and also because it's music lessons day!
Sunday because... we get to go to church! Since we're done at our old church, we've been visiting a bunch of area churches just to get new ministry Ideas- it's been neat...: )

Kakiedoo said...

Sunday. Thats an easy one. Because I get to see my friends and normally either have someone over or go somewhere. Friday is cool too.

Anonymous said...

Sunday for sure!!!! Yeah, to see my friends and such. Monday is the worst day!!!

Lily