Sunday, July 1, 2007

We got a new computer! Its pretty nice!

Anybody want a boxer mix puppy? I have a friend who's giving some away. She's got two girls and two boys.

Anybody have any exciting plans for 4th of July? I don't know if we do... Dad won't be here so we might not do anything...

Go Astros!

God Bless,
~MJ~

12 comments:

Rob W. Oakley said...

DANCE PARTY!!!

oops!

did I say that out loud?!?!?

;)

~Rob

Anonymous said...

yea were pretty much out of the running for a 4th July party. Don't look good...

Dance Party sounds good though!

JC

Anonymous said...

Hmmm...I don't know what we are doing. Good question.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, somebody(like the Boriacks maybe:):):)) could have a 4th of July dancing party since we can't. I don't really care who hosts it, just so long as we have one!

Kakiedoo

Hannah Maria said...

For the 4th we're going to my grandparents house...the fireworks show in their small town is the best ever! (Grandma's food isn't that bad either. : ))

Anonymous said...

I have to be home at dawn and dusk to put out flags but other then that I am free. Hey Hunter went 4-5, Berkman hit another bomb, and Wandy pitched GREAT! He has pitched pretty well this season. I can't wait for Brad Lidge to come back... Also I can't wait to come home and listen to Milo! Two weeks without Astros radio has been killing me! The All Star Game is in a week two days and counting. That is the highlight of my Summer every year. I can't wait to see you all next Sunday. We start the long trip at 3 in the morning. We will stop in Louisiana then come home on Tuesday. I like that song better then the other one. See yall soon!

Ben

Anonymous said...

NEW POST!

Anonymous said...

what? I just put this one on here! All of two days ago!

Fine I'll see what I can do...

Ben: Yea, I can't wait for Lidge to return either. We really need him. Did you watch the game last night? oh my word... it was SOO nervracking! Wheeler came in to close in the 9th with a 4 run lead. He left with only 1 out, 2 men on 2nd and 3rd, and only a 2 run lead. AH! Miller came in and impressed. He got the next two outs without any problem!

I still believe in Wheeler. He's got too great a track record not to. He'll come around as will Qualls. Still can't wait for Lidge though!

~MJ~

The Pookie said...

We won't be hosting anything anytime soon... :(:(:( I can sadly say that pretty confidently.....

Anonymous said...

Yea, well, we can try again some other time!

~MJ~

Anonymous said...

You know what would REALLY go with this post?

A PICTURE!!!

yea! a picture of, like, Oswalt of Biggio would be AWESOME!

BYE

Anonymous said...

Ok, I shall take your advice...