Roberto Clemente actually. I wish there was a major league team around but there is only minor league although we are going to a minor league game tonight. What if his 3000th hit was a home run and you got the ball? You could sell it on Ebay for big bucks. :D Are you and "kakiedoo" (i have no idea what her real name is) sisters? Just curious. Darby
Where are yall sitting? We're in the Mezzanine. I CAN'T WAIT!!!! AHHH!!
Roberto Clemete has 3001. Biggio is going to pass him up. :-)
Actually, if the 3000th hit was a HR I wouldn't get it. Cause Biggio NEVER hits HR's to rightfield(where we're sitting). Even if he did, I'd give the ball to him cause this is such a big thing for him and his family. I would want an autographed bat and jersy in return though. :-)
Yea, yea... I bet you could get a couple mill for it. But I couldn't do that to Biggio. :-) Yea, I know, I've never met the guy. But he's been my favorite player for 10 years, I couldn't keep the biggest hit of his life! :):):)
CAN'T WAIT!! TOMORROW IS THE DAY BEFORE FRIDAY!!! AHHHH!!!!
Biggio just got #3000... DARN!!!! Why couldn't he just wait 24 hours. Not even 24 hours. 22 Hours. Good Grief. How much am I asking? Just 22 short hours before he can get it. But no! he has to go 3-4 for crying out oud and get it all in ONE night. Jeez, man Biggio made me mad. WHY!!!! I bet this is the first time he's gotten 3 hits in one game since Last year!!!! Why couldn't he just wait... 22 HOURS WAS ALL I WAS ASKING!!!! COULDN:T HE HEAR MY PLEAS!!!!! maybe the corwd was too loud. I was pleaing pretty loud tho. AAHH!HH!!!!!!!! WHY!!!! I'm not eve nsure I want to go to the game tomarrow... OH well.. NO! Not oh well! He intentionally dismissed the pleas of one of his greatest fans and threw them back in my face!!!! HOW COULD HE???!!!!??!?!?!?!!?!?
34 comments:
WAHOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
no way i am going on friday!!!!!
Your going on friday?
TC
YES!!! I'm soo excited!! The chance that he gets it on Friday is pretty nice!!! AHHH!!!!
~MJ~
Roberto Clemente actually. I wish there was a major league team around but there is only minor league although we are going to a minor league game tonight. What if his 3000th hit was a home run and you got the ball? You could sell it on Ebay for big bucks. :D Are you and "kakiedoo" (i have no idea what her real name is) sisters? Just curious. Darby
yes TC i am going on friday Logan envited me to go with him and some poeple from there church.
Where are yall sitting? We're in the Mezzanine. I CAN'T WAIT!!!! AHHH!!
Roberto Clemete has 3001. Biggio is going to pass him up. :-)
Actually, if the 3000th hit was a HR I wouldn't get it. Cause Biggio NEVER hits HR's to rightfield(where we're sitting). Even if he did, I'd give the ball to him cause this is such a big thing for him and his family. I would want an autographed bat and jersy in return though. :-)
Yes, Kakiedoo(Kaylie) is my sister.
~MJ~
Wouldn't it be ironic if he got to 2999 and then sprained his wrist or something and wasn't able to play the rest of the season? Hehe.
Na I hope he gets it while ya'll are there. How cool would it be if you caught the ball!!!!! Wow.
: ) I admire your kindness, Missy, but if I caught that ball I'd sell it on ebay for big bucks! catchers keepers, ya know...
Oooooo, good idea Hannah! I bet you could get 10 thousand for it.
You guys...
Yea, yea... I bet you could get a couple mill for it. But I couldn't do that to Biggio. :-) Yea, I know, I've never met the guy. But he's been my favorite player for 10 years, I couldn't keep the biggest hit of his life! :):):)
CAN'T WAIT!! TOMORROW IS THE DAY BEFORE FRIDAY!!! AHHHH!!!!
~MJ~
WE GET TO SEE WILLY T ON FRIDAY!!!
~MJ~
they sold out of tickets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What? Are yall not going now? You knew these games would be sell outs. We got our tickets last week.
~MJ~
the person i was going with said that the people in there church had already bought the tickets out
So you aren't going?
~MJ~
ha. I could do that to biggio!
Thats why we didn't invite you to the Game. :)
Biggio just got #3000... DARN!!!! Why couldn't he just wait 24 hours. Not even 24 hours. 22 Hours. Good Grief. How much am I asking? Just 22 short hours before he can get it. But no! he has to go 3-4 for crying out oud and get it all in ONE night. Jeez, man Biggio made me mad. WHY!!!! I bet this is the first time he's gotten 3 hits in one game since Last year!!!! Why couldn't he just wait... 22 HOURS WAS ALL I WAS ASKING!!!! COULDN:T HE HEAR MY PLEAS!!!!! maybe the corwd was too loud. I was pleaing pretty loud tho. AAHH!HH!!!!!!!! WHY!!!! I'm not eve nsure I want to go to the game tomarrow... OH well.. NO! Not oh well! He intentionally dismissed the pleas of one of his greatest fans and threw them back in my face!!!! HOW COULD HE???!!!!??!?!?!?!!?!?
JC
Actually, if you listened to the WHOLE game, then you would know that he went 5-6. FIVE HITS!! AWESOME!!
Biggio rocks! I wish he could have waited till tonight though... oh well! Great game!
~MJ~
See! He didn't wait for you, so why should you return a million dollar ball?
Who am I that he should wait for me?
~MJ~
i know biggio got 3000 hit but we ended up with tickets for tonight!!!!!!!!!
Where are yall sitting?
~MJ~
were not
Biggio got his 3000 hit last night!!!! WOOOOHOOOO!
Kakiedoo
Hey- I put up mission trip pics- go check them out!!
Missy: Who is he that you should save a ball for him? ;)
I CAN'T BELIEVE BIGGIO DIDN't WAIT FOR ME!!!
o well just another disapointment to add to my collection...
O! by the way...
I'M BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WOO HOO it's good to be back!!!
~Rob ;)
Darn I missed it
What a way to show my devotion to the Astros
Render
Pookie: He's a Hall of Fame baseball player with 3000+ hits. He's also the most famous person in Houston. :)
~MJ~
Welcome back Oakleys! Yall have fun?
~MJ~
BIDGE is a hero!
I couldn't imagine what this is going to do the Houston's economy!?!?!?!?
WE HAD A BLAST!!!
CAMP WAS AWESOME!!!
~Rob
Post a Comment