Wednesday, June 20, 2007

ONLY 8 MORE HITS!! AHHH!!!

Biggio is getting SO close to 3000!! I'm getting excited already!! Nervous... freaking out over here!!! yea, maybe I'm a little obsessed but Bidge is my favorite player. He was my FIRST fav. player.

I can't wait!!!

~MJ~

31 comments:

Rob W. Oakley said...

(Girlish SCREEEAAAMMM)

AHHHHHHHHHHH

That is so exciting!!!

Wouldn't it be AWESOME to be at the game when he hits his THREE THOUSANDTH?!?!?!?!?!?!?

~Rob

Render MoonArrow said...

He's not your favorite. your's is James. Beggio is my favorite you can't take my favorite.

I'm a Mr. tree thousand ( in my dreams)

Render

Anonymous said...

If he is your fave player it is spelled biggio... just kiddin. I am getting exited. But I think that I might be gone when he does it... AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! I am going on a white water rafting trip all next week. How are you Missy? Got your brother all sent off to teen missions ? Man, Brad Lidge is on the DL. That is really frustrating. BTW I really dislike that song but I guess to each his (or her) own. Anyway can't wait to see everyone in two weeks.

Ben

Render MoonArrow said...

Hey MJ do you have a blog???

I do

Anonymous said...

Yep its gunna be awesome! Big rocks like crazy.

Did you see Prince fielder hit an in the park HR the other day??? it was so funny looking!!!!

TC

Anonymous said...

MY fave player Has 3000 hits already. Ha ha ha. Guess who it is??

Missy said...

Robby: That would be SOO awesome to be there for the big hit!! AHHH!!
Can you scream like a girl? :):)

Ryan: He's MY favorite player!! I've liked him since... '98! You weren't even born then!! :) JK.

Ben: I'm doing great! I miss Jaron though! :( I better get used to it though. I've got to survive 2 months w/o him. How are you?

Trey: WHAT?!?! Prince Fielder hit an in the parker?!!? You've got to be kidding!! That is insane!

Everybody be listening to the game tonight! Biggio may get another big hit!

~MJ~

Missy said...

Darby: Cal Ripken?

~MJ~

Missy said...

Oh yea, Ben, I'll change the song every week so that those of you who do not like the particular song won't have to suffer very long. :)

~MJ~

Hannah Maria said...

OH THANK YOU!!!!! : ) : ) haha...

Anonymous said...

you people...

:):):)
~MJ~

Render MoonArrow said...

Shows how much you know don't it.

'98 I sure hope you meant '89

cause I was born In '92

'92 to '98 would make me ...... wait don't tell me I know this.

2-8=6 Ha I was six years old in '98

when were you born?

Are you 17,18 or 19?

The Pookie said...

She's 19... isn't that old? ;)

Yahoo for Biggio! I wish him all my extra luck.

Ha! Ryan - I WAS BORN IN '92 TOO!!! What a coince! How cool!!! What month? What day? What time?

Marissa, deary, that song, well... um.... eh... lets just say the rotation needs to get going pretty soon. :):):):) :D

Miss you all!!!!! Can't wait til Sunday!!!

Brooke Anna

Anonymous said...

Ok ok!! I'm changing the song right now!!

I was born in the '80s!!! '88 to be exact.

~MJ~

Rob W. Oakley said...

SO!

I was born in the 90's and I can tell you right now I bet I love the 80's more than you! ;)

=)

~Rob

Rob W. Oakley said...

JK

Anonymous said...

thanx missy!!

Anonymous said...

7 more hits to go!!!!!! Its gunna be AWESOME!!!!!!! Maybe he;ll do it on the 29th!!!! or maybe he'll get in a slump and get it on the 6th!!!! Its gunna be dabomb!!!!!!

Prince Fielder's In-da-parker was HILARIOUS!!!!!

JC

Render MoonArrow said...

3/20/'92

4:30 ( I think) Roughly

Render

Render MoonArrow said...

4:30 (AM) Roughly


Have you noticed the word awesome? say it backwards Some awe. Awe mean grand.

Definition of Awesome: really cool.


Now look at awful. say it backwards.
full awe other wise know full of awe.

Definition of awful: terrible, a disappointment,

so some awe means cool and full of awe means terrible.should it not be reversed.

your so awful.

Man, Hilary Clinton is totally Awesome

Weird

Yours Elvishly

Render.

The Pookie said...

Wow. That's interesting.

2-4-92, sometime late at night.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE CAPTAIN CRUNCH!!! Its my favorite cereal right now!!

~MJ~

Rob W. Oakley said...

WOW!

was that Missy being spontaneously random?!?!?!?!

In relaiton to Ryan's last post...

Captain Crunch is AWFUL!!!

I was born 3/30/90 at 4:15 a.m.

4 am... is that late at night or early in the morning...???

I have a needle worked artsy fartsy craft with that date and time to prove it too!

it has trains on it...

uhum...

I'm going to try and put my shoe in my mouth now...

bye!

Anonymous said...

Yea, I guess that was sorta random. :)

I would say that 4 am is early morning.

~MJ~

Hannah Maria said...

Captain Crunch is not good for you... hmmm who am I to talk- I'm staying in a house with a freezer full of Haagan Dazs and a drawer full of chips and cookies. (And a fridge full of organic, whole grain, no msg everything- go figure!?)

Josh Groban scares me! : ) Have you ever seen one of his commercials?

Anonymous said...

He has commercials?

Well, he has a GREAT voice and thats the only reason I listen to him.

~MJ~

Anonymous said...

Missy! Captian Crunch??? Honestly! I never.... good heavens.

It's okay Robby....:)

Anonymous said...

"Aye Aye Captain Crunch!" "Argghhhh!!!"

Captain crunch is amazing.

"My My this here Anakin guy, Maybe Vader someday later, but he's just a small fry."

some of Josh Groban's English songs are cool. The foriegn language songs... Disgusting. But I think we already had a discussion about him on this VERY same blog in the near recent past. So lets not continue said discussion. Lets start a new discussion on the same subject.

"What is ugly, has 8 legs, Spins around and screams like a baby?"
"Uhh... I dunno.. What?"
"You!!! haha!!"

Hannah Maria said...

No, his commercials aren't scary- just that paticular song you have playing heard at 10:00 at night...rather erie, ya know?
His commercials are soooo sappy- like he's singing in a club and this couple is sitting at a table gazing into each other's eyes as the announcer intones "the music of Josh Groban is the music of love..." : )I'm not critizing him though- he has a great HIGHLY trained voice!
Have you heard Kristen Chenoweth sing?

Missy said...

Oh my goodness!! There is a chance that Biggio may get the big hit on Friday night while we're at the game!! That would be the COOLEST thing!!! Can you imagine being able to tell people you were at the game where Biggio got his 3000th hit? OH MY WORD!!!

~MJ~

The Pookie said...

Yes Hannah, I've heard her... I like her "My new philosophy" song. :)