Saturday, June 16, 2007

New Post

Hey yall,

Did yall hear about Adam Everett (shortstop on the Astros) breaking his ankle in a collision with Carlos Lee (outfielder on the Astros)? I watched in on replay-- OUCH!!! Everett is out for 4-8 weeks. :(:(

My bunnies are getting to be SOO cute! I can tell what color they are all going to be. I'll have to take some more pictures and show yall!

Jaron is leaving in 3 days! :( For so long it seemed like it was ages away and now, all-of-a-sudden, its here. It'll be really strange around here without Jaron. But I suppose we should get used to that sort of thing cause the older we get the more it happens. :(

Dad is coming home on Wednesday!!! He's been gone for almost 3 weeks! Can't wait till he gets back!!!!

Have yall seen the trailer to National Treasure 2? I can't wait till it comes out(Dec 21st)!! 188 days!

Speaking of movies, who all has seen Oceans 13? I haven't yet, but I'm going to sometime!

Well, thats all for now! Yall have a blessed day!

~MW~

18 comments:

Rob W. Oakley said...

We should all meet up in tombal and totally watch Oceans 13!

But I have to watch 12 first :)

~Rob

BTW...

THERE ARE MAKING A SECOND NT!!!

WOW!!!

THAT IS AWESOME!!!

Hannah Maria said...

Testing to see if my cool profile pic shows up... Oh it does! :)

Anonymous said...

there is Nt 2? how is that possible? do you know where you found the trailer? Have you seen potc3 yet? or spiderman 3? I have seen spiderman 3 it was my fave of the 3. Darby

Anonymous said...

Did you click on trailer? There is a link to the trailer. I think it was on youtube.

I saw SM3 and I totally LOVED it! Its my favorite of the three but barely. I still really like the others.

I haven't seen POTC3. I don't want to. I LOVE the first one and HATE the 2nd one. Don't care to see the 3rd one. :):) Perhaps someday after its out on video.

Seen Oceans 13 yet? I saw it yesterday. I LOVED IT!! It was soo funny!

~MW~

Mzungu92 said...

see everybody in august!!!

Render MoonArrow said...

What is the plot for NATIONAL TREASURE two (NT2) I can spell that correctly

PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN THREE (POTC3)

Anonymous said...

Go watch the trailers. You can click on the red font "trailer" in my post and see the NT2 trailer.

~MJ~

Hannah Maria said...

Missy, is your audio clip supposed to show up and start playing automatically? all that shows up for me is a white box with an icon in it and link to the login/search page of Mp3 realm.

Rob W. Oakley said...

THIS IS THE COMPUTER SPEAKING

01001100010010

PLEASE TRYING LOOKING FOR A QUICK TIME UPDATE AT APPLE DOT COM

0010011100

OR RIGHT CLICK THE WHITE BOX AND SELECT "ABOUT QUICK TIME" AND GO TO THE UPDATE TAB...

0100110001100

IF THAT DOES NOT WORK...

I AM AFRAID THAT WORD...

NOT WORK

DOES NOT COMPUTE

*CRASH*

shutting down...

...

...

...

~Rob

Hannah Maria said...

It does not work on my family's computer, which is running QuickTime 7, but it works great on my laptop- and I have not even downloaded QuickTime onto it yet. Hmmmmmmm... :-/

Missy said...

I'll let "Robbie the Computer Know it All" help you. I know just about nothing of computers. I'm technologically impaired. :):)

~MJ~

Rob W. Oakley said...

...

This does not compute

Critical error...

Updating files...

Please wait

Loading...

Loading...

Loading...

Starting Rob 2.0

Loading...

W E L C O M E

I am afraid I do not have the answers to everything but try this link...

www.apple.com/quicktime/download/

...

Good luck!

If this does not work I will have to consult the Master Control Program...

BTW Your laptop might already have Quick Time installed or some other Plug-in that allows play back...

END OF LINE

Hannah Maria said...

I already have the latest QuickTime update. hmm. I still can't get it to work, but that's O.K.... Missy only has COUNTRY music playing... : P : P ; )(I should totally not have said that...)

Rob W. Oakley said...

This is the Master Control Program's Voice (MC) not the Master Control Program...

What internet Browser are you using?

I REALLY like Mozilla Firefox

Internet Explorer 7 didn't impress me at all!!!

Copy cats!

O!

does your computer support FLASH and JAVA SCRIPT?

The player is a flash and Java device so that may be the problem?!?!?!?!

END OF LINE

Anonymous said...

Master control program I am Eater Virus Prepare to be deleted master control

...


...


...


Delete off line..

...


...


Fire wall program ...

Eater Virus is destroyed.

End of Line______________

Anonymous said...

TRON...

running Tron diagnostics...

Fire wall damage 0.00006%

Restoring files...

Master Control Program Data Corruption at minimal...

Running Disk Defragmenter...

END OF LINE...

___________________________________

Anonymous said...

o please...

~MJ~

Render MoonArrow said...

for what do you say please?


You should say "pretty please with sugar on top and a cherry whipped cream and Ice cream chocolate chips and sprinkles.