Yea it was cool. I practiced my different baseball slides. Jaron would act as the catcher and I would slide into home It was awesome. I practiced spiking him too. Not that I'd do that in a game or anything but for fun you know.
Fun! We used to cover our trampoline with dishsoap, sprinkle it with water from the hose, and then jump/slide on it- that was seriously fun... : )We told mom we were "washing the trampoline". (Never attempt this on a trampoline without a net surrounding it)
11 comments:
Ha... that looks like fun.
TC
no kidding, ya'll should get some shaving cream from the dollar store and try that :) Were those all Watkins kids?
fun fun fun.
Shaving cream sounds great. I'm gonna get some.
And yes, those were all Watkins.
~MW~
Yea it was cool. I practiced my different baseball slides. Jaron would act as the catcher and I would slide into home It was awesome. I practiced spiking him too. Not that I'd do that in a game or anything but for fun you know.
Fun! We used to cover our trampoline with dishsoap, sprinkle it with water from the hose, and then jump/slide on it- that was seriously fun... : )We told mom we were "washing the trampoline". (Never attempt this on a trampoline without a net surrounding it)
That sounds pretty sweet. Or soapy rather.
That does sound like fun! I wish we had a net around out tramp.But then I don't really. Maybe I do. I don't really care actually.
Kakiedoo
the Watkins no how to have fun........................and to spell it to.
fishy people find jelly beens in there dirty laundry.
The Watkins KNOW how, not NO how. Goofball.
Kakiedoo
thanks for the complement. my W and K button must be broken.
thinking herts small gnomes
Post a Comment