Wednesday, July 4, 2007

New Post

Ok, here's the new post that was requested...





Pence being congratulated after a walk-off HR in the 13th last night! Go Pence!! Three walkoff HR's in the last week! How bout that?






This is the Biggio family on the big night.






This is Biggio and Bagwell on the big night. Biggio dragged Baggy on the field so he could have one last moment with him between the lines.




This is Carlos Lee. As you can see, he is NOT a happy camper. :):) I guess he didn't like the call...

This morning Jamie told me he found a snake. After we decided it was a corn snake I picked him up and (this is my favorite part!) marched to the boys room where JC was still snoozing in bed at 9:50 am!!! He was half awake when I went in there but when I put the snake in his face he was WIDE awake!! I never seen him sit up so fast that "early" in the morning! :):) It was great.

Well, thats all for now folks!!

~MJ~

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now that's what we're talkin' about!

Anonymous said...

I slept till 11:00am I have a cold right now. You're not supposed to get colds in July.

JC

Rob W. Oakley said...

Especially on the 4th! :)

Anonymous said...

Uhhh, that is so cruel.

Rob W. Oakley said...

GREAT SONG!

Pirates!

Rrrrrrrr!

Kakiedoo said...

THATS what its from! I could not think of what that song was from!! This is a sweet song! Whats it actually called?

Kakiedoo

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure what it is called. I think it was Will and Elizabeth. I need to get that soundtrack along with about a million others. I want the Oceans soundtracks! I love them! I watched Oceans 12 last night. I love that movie!

Everybody have a good 4th?

~MJ~

Hannah Maria said...

HEHEHEHEHOHOHOHOHAHAHAHA! The snake thing is almost as bad as the time Lydia and I painted Elijah's toenails while he was asleep... When he woke up we told him we were out of polish remover. : )