Yeah, he gave me a free chicken sandwich! YUM!Kakiedoo
He gave me nada zilch nothindieing not dying. dying is dye your shirt, Dieing is my last moment on earth is nigh. on relation to your song title.Render
Pence rocks. He is amazing. TC
Anybody watch the HR derby? I wanted Matt Holliday to win so bad!! Oh well...~MJ~
hello.
who wants to see the answer to my Riddle?
I'd never even heard of Hunter Pens before.
its Pence, not Pens. He took Willy's place. I'd rather have Willy though.I WANT TO SEE THE ANSWER!!!Kakiedoo
no!!!you have to figure it out for yourself.
HUNTER PENCE ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!! He is leading the NL in Batting AVG as a rookie!!!!!!!
Post a Comment
10 comments:
Yeah, he gave me a free chicken sandwich! YUM!
Kakiedoo
He gave me nada zilch nothin
dieing not dying. dying is dye your shirt, Dieing is my last moment on earth is nigh. on relation to your song title.
Render
Pence rocks. He is amazing.
TC
Anybody watch the HR derby? I wanted Matt Holliday to win so bad!! Oh well...
~MJ~
hello.
who wants to see the answer to my Riddle?
I'd never even heard of Hunter Pens before.
its Pence, not Pens. He took Willy's place. I'd rather have Willy though.
I WANT TO SEE THE ANSWER!!!
Kakiedoo
no!!!
you have to figure it out for yourself.
HUNTER PENCE ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!! He is leading the NL in Batting AVG as a rookie!!!!!!!
Post a Comment