Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Been awhile

I've decided to start blogging again. Just because. So...

This year has been such a fantasmic year so far. :) I just don't know where to begin. For starters, I'm not taking any college classes. :)I am enjoying not having to go to class every week. I was planning on clepping my two history classes but... somehow things didn't work out quite how I planned them. Mainly because I was lazy and did not force myself to study for them. Time crept up on me. :) HOWEVER... the Lord is gracious and instead of clepping them I will be going BACK to tomball college and taking the actual class. This is a good thing for two reasons.
1) I will have a current student ID which means I can workout up there for free
2) More importantly, I will have a second chance on making non-christian friends up there.

I feel like I wasted my years at TC as far as that goes. I made a few friends up there but not really any lasting non-christian friendships. I really wish I had now. So, the Lord is giving me a second chance and I do not intend to waste it!

Well, more some other time because Allison needs the computer! (I need to get myself a laptop...)

Grace and peace to you, and all the joy of our savior!!!
~MJW~

1 comment:

Jack Watkins said...

Yea Missy! I am glad you are back blogging.