Wednesday, April 22, 2009

So, the Lord gave me a vision. I asked Him to show me His heart for Tomball. And now... I want to see my little town(ok, its not so little anymore) taken for the Lord. I want to see the people of God in Tomball rise up and take a stand against evil. I want to see them take hold of their calling in Christ and do everything thing in their power to make Christ known to the world. I want to see the Church(ALL of the believers in Tomball) unite and work together to declare the Kingdom. I want the us to constantly build each other up so that we can better serve Him. I want the Holy Spirit to pour out His anointing on this city to the point that anyone who so much as drives through this town will be affected. I want to see MIRACLES! I want us to expect GREAT things for God and attempt GREAT things for Him! Let us not be satisfied with where we are. I want Tomball to be a place where God's work is seen on every corner. I want people to look at Tomball and say, "I want what they have!" I want the non-believers here to be loved. I want them to see God's mercy and grace. I want the believers to realize their potential and calling. I want them to live a life of reckless abandonment for Him.

So last night I drove through Tomball praying these things over the city. I ask that yall join me in these prayers. I am now praying for the Lord to show me what he wants me to do to accomplish this.

Serving a God with a mission!
~MJW~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is very inspiring, Missy. I know God wants to move in Tomball, and it won't be in any traditional way that we might think of.

Anyway, got to your blog from your Dad's and started reading. You may want to add a gadget that allows others to follow your posts and add your blog to their home page.

Blessings to you today.
Rick
www.jesusourallinall.blogspot.com

Hannah Maria said...

Missy, I am praying that your passion influences those around you- and everyone you come into contact with. You inspire me and I know the Lord wants to use you to inspire others, too... keep being BOLD.

I am excited about the way that your heart has been awakened to new things, new ideas, hearing from the Lord in new ways... I know that He has a purpose for giving you the passion that he has.

Gosh I love you so much hardcore radical missionary sister! :-D