Obviously God can speak to anyone, anytime, any place, but sometimes there is one special place where I find I hear Him best. Some place where I am free to hear Him, where I am completely at ease. Someplace with few distractions. A place I can go to pour out my heart to God and not worry about being interrupted. Larry told me his special place is on the lawn mower. I realized last week that my special place is in my car. Driving alone. I can recall easily many times where God spoke to me, comforted me, delighted me, etc... while I was driving alone in my car. I have also gone for drives for the specific purpose of hearing Him because for some reason, it just helps...
Where does God speak to you?
~MW~
5 comments:
While jogging.
Oddly enough, it's driving alone, especially out near Cypress, on Mueske Road, and the backroads near Tomball. At $2.60/gallon, that gets kinda expensive, but that seems to be a time I can focus on Him and not be distracted by anything else.
Usually...out of no where. Most of the time, it's so "not what I would think" that's how I know it's the Lord! He always seems to do and say things that only He would do and say. I love it when I hear from Him (most of the time). It's usually so creative that it's funny. I really think God has a great sense of humor. :)
BTW Missy...that is our family blog I signed in as. My maiden name was Ensz.
Mrs. Coneby
I want to add On my Horse to my places that God speaks to me most
Post a Comment