So, I brought home about 20 biscuits and some minis bread today. Thats one thing I like about working at Chick-Fil-A. Free food. I get free lunch too. Unlimited drinks also(excluding lemonade).
Working there does get old though- doing the same thing over and over again every day. And Terry, a little hispanic lady who trained me and who is INVALUABLE in the kitchen is leaving after this week. Needless to say, I was mortified when I found out. And there was this other lady in the kitchen who was kinda the head lady(people went to her for everything, and she made sure everything ran smoothly) left this week. I think next week has the potential to be dreadful without Terry and Monica. I told Terry I would be lost without her. :( Makes me wonder why these awesome people are leaving. What is it that I haven't seen yet that made them quit? Terry told me it can get really bad around there. hmmm... scared yet? :) Lets just say, I'm keeping my eyes open for a better job(one that pays more, and doesn't require me to get up at Lord-have-mercy-on-my-soul hours. :) We'll see.
In other news, Rachel and I made this (actually we made several) really awesome video of a song. And, after Tuesday, when we show it to XTI(who its all about) we'll post it on facebook for all the world to marvel at. :) hahaha! Rachel is pure genius when inspiration is upon her. :)
umm.... what else can I bore you with? We're having an XTI game night on Saturday! Oh, and I'm going to lunch on Saturday with an old friend Sarah W. Lee. Yea, yea, you really don't want to hear every little detail about my life. :)
I've been reading My Upmost for His Highest most every day recently. Its really good. Lots of wisdom in that book. I highly recommend it if you don't read it everyday.
One of my coworkers went on a Teen Missions trip about 10 years ago! I thought that was cool. She went to Austria. I'm going to go there someday. I want to see the Spanish Riding school (Jaye and I have been planning that trip forever) and hear the Vienna Philharmonic. That would be so much fun.
Speaking of traveling, I recently decided that I would love to visit the Bedouin peoples of Saudi Arabia. They are famous for their Arabians. How fun would it be to go and meet some of them and their amazing horses? What an exciting idea!!
Ok, I guess thats all for now. :)
Missyroo
No comments:
Post a Comment