Thursday, November 8, 2007

Ok, I finally decided to grace yall with a new post. Yay!

Here a list of a few things I'm really looking forward to in the next two months:

Band Practice tonight! Yay! I've been waiting for this for a long time! I can't wait!

TOBYMAC this saturday!!!! Its going to rock!!

Thanksgiving... even though we don't know what we're doing. We shall have a delightful time whatever we do!!!

The Christmas Party we're planning... still no date... hopefully we'll get one in the next day or two. (any ideas for activities?) Yall might have the pleasure of listening to LIVE music! Wouldn't that be awesome?

SCHOOL'S END!!!

And of course, CHRISTMAS!!! Except for the fact that dad won't be here... :( No will he be here for TG or New Years. :(:(:(

Anyway, this is looking like it'll be a great two months! Anything yall are looking forward to with great anticipation?

In Him,
~MJ~

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

November and December are always great months. Sounds like it's definately going to be for ya'll!

The only thing I'm really excited about that you didn't mention is the survival trip thing. And of course various minor hunting trips taken sporadically until mid Jan.

Anonymous said...

i was super excited to go to vietnam and build houses but that is probaly not happening any more :(:(:(:( i'm also excited that i'll be able to hang out with yall for 2 more months then i had planned WHOO HOO!!!! i'm excited that i want to make a CD but that may not happen. i get to see my cousins i have not seen in forever cause i'm gone so much at thanksgiving. i get to register for a team in 5 days. i get to design a dream house for architecture!! and go conoeing this weekend!!!

Anonymous said...

Ok, the Astros and I are through. Its over. No more...

I can't take any more of these heartbreaks...

~MJ~

The Pookie said...

Whoa - Peter you're not going to Vietnam?!?!?

Speaking of dream houses, last night I had this SUPER REAL dream about moving to an old mansion (I'm talking english nobility country estate)... IT WAS SO COOL!!!

WELL - besides what yall've mentioned.... I may be the only one, but I'm excited about the ball!! BTW MISSY - The Bristers are coming to the ball!!!!

Anonymous said...

I am not ready to judge the trade yet. Brad will probably go on and save 40 games next year but that is just Astros tuff luck. If he stayed with us he would most likely hurt himself and miss the season. I am not to thrilled with having a 277 avg. at the top of our order, but if we can get our hooks on Castillo and one or more starting pitchers we should be in good hands. We will just have to wait and see how it goes, it is sad to see those two great guys leave but I guess that is just baseball.

Ben Adams

Kakiedoo said...

I can't wait till tomorrow!!!

Kakiedoo

Anonymous said...

Yall got a party date yet? and is it a family deal or kids only? (btw, my mom's starting to feel...er...christmasy. So there's a possibility we may have a Christmas party too...Lord knows..)

Anonymous said...

Hopfully we'll get a date today. And it'll be like Christie and up.

Hannah Maria said...

How was Tobymac? : )

I'm looking forward to thanksgiving, black friday : ), my birthday, the bible study I'm starting on the 25th and the ladies advent event at church- I'm singing a song I wrote and playing guitar... : D

Anonymous said...

TOBYMAC was AMAZING!! AHHH!!! I'm still pumped!!! Can't talk very well. :) It was SOOOO much fun!!! I wanna go again!

Anonymous said...

Yea T-mac is amazing!!!!!

Anonymous said...

New post. You did not have Life cereal in the mix!!! What is wrong with you? I had to pick froot loops!!!