Wednesday, November 14, 2007

New Favorite Vocalist

Ok, my new favorite voice belongs to Josh Tuner. He's got the coolest voice! And he can go SOOO low! Anybody else a fan?

~MJ~

38 comments:

Anonymous said...

yea he's awesome. I like this song.

Anonymous said...

AHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM SOOOOOOO EXCITED!!!!!!! WHOO HOO!!!!!!! CHEESE :-D

Anonymous said...

I do not see any problems with him. Sounds good to me.

Anonymous said...

If I could sing like anybody on earth it would be him. I've always been a fan. He's got his bad songs like everyone else, but his voice is GREAT!

Anonymous said...

Yea, he's pretty much amazing. I'm buying both of his CDs as soon as I ever get any money!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Don't ya mean Josh TuRner?

Kakiedoo

Anonymous said...

yea yea... so I did. TURNER folks. Not Tuner. haha...

Who keeps voting for Raisin Bran? You've got to be kidding!

~MJ~

Anonymous said...

Probably Zach or the B-racks, would be my guess.

Anonymous said...

B-racks like cheerios thank you very much!

Anonymous said...

The organic kind that are all natural and taste like cardboard. We're so abused. lol jk jk jk

Hannah Maria said...

lol John... I told someone here at work that the red dye in the doritos she was eating was the equivalent of rat poison... that went over well... : ) haha.

As to Josh Turner... I think he's amusing... Lydia and I burst out laughing every time we hear him singing... inside joke. : D

The Pookie said...

Josh Turner fan right here.

B-racks... I like that name! From now on, you may refer to me as Miss B-rack...wow. I'm hungry

And I like raisin bran. hum bug.

Anonymous said...

I do NOT like Raisin Bran....BLEH! I eat it ONLY when I have to...My favorite cereal wasn't on the list:( I like Blueberry Morning(strange name huh?)and Honey Bunches of Oats.My favorite of the ones up there though is Cap'm Crunch.

Kakiedoo

Anonymous said...

I've never even tasted cap'n crunch, cinnamon toast crunch, blueberry morning, or rice crispies. Fruit loops only once, and if God has mercy, that will be the only time.

Anonymous said...

I know I'm terrible but I just LOVE Capt. Crunch and Cinn Toast Crunch! Thats why mom never buys it!! :)

~MJ~

Anonymous said...

Haha, hey has anyone ever seen the movie "See spot run"? If so do you remember the "cereal scene"? Oh my word, I laughed SO HARD during that part, it was so applicable to our situation. lol, Hillarious!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Cao'n crunch is pretty good.. but my personal favorite isn't on the list... blah... Life Cinnamon is tha bomb!

Anonymous said...

Sorry "life" fans. I forgot about that one...

is "see spot run" a good movie?

Anonymous said...

No idea but "Amazing Grace" is AMAZING!!!

Anonymous said...

My brother just got Amazing Grace for his birthday. My favorite cereal is Quisp. I don't really like cereal at all though. Have fun tonight! darby

The Pookie said...

Amazing Grace is.... amazing... in top 10 for me :)

Anonymous said...

See spot run is a good movie, very funny. Amazing Grace is better.

Anonymous said...

What did yall think of Enchanted? I thought it was quite funny and pretty cute. A little corny, but not bad overall! I won't buy it though. :)

Anonymous said...

Oh and Alvin and the Chipmunks looked funny! I want to see that one as well as that Loch Ness monster one. It looked interesting.

NATIONAL TREASURE!!!! AHHH!!!!

28 days!!!!! I'm going to start counting the hours!

The Pookie said...

I liked Enchanted :):):) I've always been a fan of Alvin and the C's :) and I CANNOT WAIT FOR NT2!!!!! AAAGGGHHHH!!!!

Anonymous said...

Enchanted was good, very funny, super-terrible ending though! That is NOT how the story ends and it definately had a feminist flare in there. lol, cute movie though.

Prince: "I seek a beautiful maiden"

Construction worker: "Yeah... I'm lookin for one of dem too buddy"

Anonymous said...

Yea, I noticed that hint of feminism there... I thought it made for a stupid end of that scene. Just didn't make sense.

I loved it when the Prince put the shoe on Nancy. Their expessions were priceless!

The Pookie said...

Yeah that was great!

The Prince was awesome! Did u see those sleeves?!?

Nathaniel: "Sire.. do you.. like yourself?"

Prince: "What's not to like?"

:):)

Anonymous said...

I guess I missed a good movie eh? ah well I'll have to live as I'm just a poor whiteboy...

Anonymous said...

I took Kaylie, Melody, and Allison to see it last night. They liked it.

BP was SOOO much fun!

Anonymous said...

BP rocked!!!! I can't wait to perform!!!!

Anonymous said...

BOURNE ULTIMATUM COMES OUT ON DECEMBER 11TH!!!! AND JOSH GROBAN HAS A CHRISTMAS CD!!!

oh... I need more money...

Anonymous said...

The 11th...SWEET! We're having another guy movie night, Gladiator and all the Bourne movies!

Anonymous said...

Yea baby!!!

Anonymous said...

ooo... there is a $1.50 theater that is playing Bourne Ultimatum... I may pay it a visit. :):):)

~MJ~

Anonymous said...

New post please.

Anonymous said...

about what?

Anonymous said...

I don't know anything.