As much as I hate being cold, I am LOVING this weather! Must remind me of the holidays or something. :) Hope everybody else is enjoying it!
The World Series starts tonight! Everybody tune in to watch the Rox stomp the Sox!!!
Psalm 16:11 ~MJ~
67 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I know really it is sooooooooo nice! I love walking in our bathroom in the winter. The cold tile on my bare feet, oh I could write a paper! Whaoo what the baseball season is all about! We'll see what happens.
I like the new back ground is much better but as was already stated, it does kind of look a little gloomy. But much better then what was here. Maby You could leave it like this till the world series ends.
The greatest Houston Oiler wide receiver (his name slips my mind at the moment) ounce said about making a touchdown, “Don’t scream and high five and jump up in the stands when you cross the line. Instead cross the line, stop and hand the ball back to the ref… … Act like you have been there before.” So basically I should not have said that my grades make yours look like garbage. Because a perfect score is really good and can never be garbage. Instead what I should have said is this, I would never say anything if I was speechless every time I got a perfect score. :) (Maybe I should read 1Peter 5:5) But seriously, yesterday I got my report card back for science, 94 for man! It was good for third in the class! I was sooooooooo happy. With a little improvement maybe I could bump my class rank up a little bit. Congrats on your paper grade. :)
Grace and Peace (and may I learn the virtue of humility),
Thank you Ben. And congrats on the grades! Keep it up!
I plan to change the blog colors and such as soon as the WS is over. I'm also planning to put the Rockies logo on the background rather than the black as soon as JC gets home and can help me. So, it will look less gloomy. :)
There is nothing wrong with the Rockies Mrs Darby! And for your information the Rockies are going to sweep the Sox. :) (I don't hate the Red Sox and would not be sorry if they won.) Missy, I just turned on the speakers. I love that song! Let it snow let it snow, la la la me me me! :) I can't wait till christmas. We need to have a big christmas party at church!
I don't think we could do it at our house - we're doin TG, thus, the parents will not be anything near keen on doing another party before the 10th, or whenever Pete leaves.
The Rockies looked terrible again last night!!! I still would rather them win but down deep I think the Red Sox are going to win because of a little thing called talent. Hot streaks only go so far. Oh well another year of the AL creaming the NL, what new.
Oh my gosh! All this Rockies hipe Ive heard ever since the astros got their rears kicked out of the playoffs, and they haven't even won a game yet! Looks to me like the sox are going to be the sweepers.
Where you Watkins like hard set against the Red Sox? Because I really don't hate them. I think I am going to get the world champion hat. That way I will not have my hat thrown down in the dirt everytime I see you "fat heads"! Okay where do ya'll predict A-Rod going? I think either Boston or San Fran.
RED SOX are da champs!! Oh yeah!! SWEPT. :) And I was flying back home during the game. We sped home so we could catch the end. Cause my bro had a party to watch it. :) I have been to Texas now! Yay! Now quote unquote i have "truely lived." :) darby maeve
Uhh... Watkins! What is wrong with the Red Sox? I favored the Rockies more but do not hate the Red Sox. I mean they have David Ortiz, Josh B. (A Texas Boy!), Curt Schilling (A christian and strong conservative!), Mike Lowell, Eric Gagne, Hediki Okajima, Kevin Youkills (Jeff Bagwell the 2nd), Dustin Pedroia, ect. Yes, yes I know they also have some real jerks to, like Man-Ram, and Julio Lugo, and also have there share of snot ball fans but I think the good triumphs over the bad. What about the A-Rod prediction? Good, how about sometime on christmas break. For sure not the 2nd weekend in December because I will be gone. See ya later.
Yea me too. Ben your a t.u. fan and you think the manly game of paintball is for the *****... that is grounds for immediate dismissal and complete excommunication from our blogging community you have 1 week to admit your flaws and start a new life of manhood, meaning you denounce t.u. and publicly state that Paintball is an awesome game. Also, you must play at least one round of paintball the next fall festival, this is not subject to the 1 week time limit as it will be about year until it happens. You can opt out of playing a round by allowing us to shoot your as many times as we can in 15 seconds at a distance of 100 feet. No MERCY
AWWWWW how heart warming! yall cared enough to plan a party before i leave! it's kinda depressing cause my mom is planning all these christmas/newyears partys and i'm gonna be gone 4 all of them haha but wutever i'll get over it
Peter: Just have a little fun and shave it all off, you've come this far. Might as well finish it off. That would be so great! And don't be whining about missing Christmas parties Vietnam boy :)
Ben: You are officially subjected to the cruel and unusual punishment suggested by the chairman. 100 feet is pretty far, it won't hurt....that bad.
Well If John has his response trigger on you for 15 straight seconds it;ll hurt pretty bad. PLus you'll have the rest of us shooting as fast as we can at you as well.
Yea seriously who can put Linkin Park over Switchfoot. Linkin Park is pretty darn good, but Switchfoot is as good or better and they're Christians!!!!!
Yeah, I can probably get 10 balls a second out of my gun the with response trigger, so fifteen seconds, you're looking at 150 balls plowing into your back. That would hurt.
I third fourth and fifth the motion!!!!! And I'm borrowing someone's gun for the shooting! :)
Peter: what John said - grinch ;) :):):):) as for your hair.. do you look like a monk? Daniel got a bad hair cut once, and he came home yelling, "HELP! I'm a monk!!!"
Christmas party suggestions: Dancing - we've got to try this posties jig song for more than two minutes! Were yall gonna have it on a Sat or Sun (or week day?)... How exciting! Thank yall!!
Hmmmm... where to begin???? 1 Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. 2 I like laser tag. :):) that is pretty good. 3 I have also found that football is really fun, so that ought to count for some "manly" points. Uhh I even have Brooke turned against me!!! What is the world comming to? No thanks, on the "cruel and unusual punishment"!!! It is so nice to know that I have supportive friends behind me. I think I need to recount my list of trusted friends... I think we must also consider whether all things ya'll consider "manly" are actually smart and biblical!!! In Matthew 5 it says to be meek and I do not think that proving you are more manly than another guy by shooting him up falls under that catagory!!! Plus paintball is damaging to your body and commen sense says that is not smart. You can recive all sorts of injuries from playing!!! We are called to take care of our bodies not bruise and bloody them up on purpose just for fun!!!!! That is what the savage Greeks and Romans did, for crying out loud guys!!!!!
Sweet song!!! But the background is left wanting... it is hard to see things.
Well off to Merium Webster vocabulary builder, if I survive I will see ya'll Sunday.
What do you mean its damaging!!!???? No Pain, No Gain! For your muscles to grow stronger and bigger you have to tear them down and DAMAGE them. Otherwise known as working out. Paintball is not against what the bible says. How could you say such a thing!!!! If what you say is true, football is "unbiblical" as well.
Big time, foot ball is a heck of a lot more damaging to your body than paintball. a little sting, some battle scars, and its all over. Play football and you break your collar bone.
nah - I'm not against ya Ben. I just love paintball (whoppin 2 games I played), and would enjoy shooting something (not necessarily you, just anything that is already being shot).
That is why I like to play "friendly" football. If you recall I was the one who said we should play two-hand-touch!!! Talk about widom!!! I do think it is dumb to play tackle football by the way and have said so on several occasions. What I am really trying to say here is that I am entitled to my own, wise and mature, dissision. If ya'll wan't to go and act immature and dumb and bruise your self up for fun, go right ahead and be my guest. But I would still like to be able to function when I am 65 and would not like ugley scares all over my body!!!
But after that is all said and done, all bet if you really twisted my arm you could convince me to play.
ben can like whatever he wants that is what i encourage all my friends to do not to fall into pressure haha something i never do ever ever ever when someone pressures me to do something it makes me hate it 100 times more . paintball is dumb.i don't think i would shave my head completely it would look like a lightbulb haha not seeing the sun for almost 15 years that would bea blinding light. i'm not a grinch for "missing" christmas most of yall wouldn't pass up a oppurtunity like that eitherif it came up. plus in the long run what is one christmas? a life changing expirence would be much more rewarding then opening gifts i don't even need on christmas morning. but i will miss christmas parties i love those
yall all have good points. I couldn't vote because I couldn't decide. I like FB cause you can keep in touch with lots of people easily. Snail mail is more personal and means alot more than any of the other methods. E-mail is great. I LOVE talking on the phone. I talk to my big sister everyday. Blogging is fun too-- Though definitely low on the list. And then texting is very convenient. So, I really couldn't choose one. I guess I could make the poll let you choose multiple choices...
Can you like make each picture a different guy??? What if you picked three guys, like Biggio, Bagwell, and Berkman, and had them repeat in a row's of three?
I would vote for either snail mail or email. I don't talk on the phone very much. None of my friends,except for Marissa, like to talk on the phone. But pretty much all of them do snail mail and email.
67 comments:
I know really it is sooooooooo nice! I love walking in our bathroom in the winter. The cold tile on my bare feet, oh I could write a paper! Whaoo what the baseball season is all about! We'll see what happens.
I like the new back ground is much better but as was already stated, it does kind of look a little gloomy. But much better then what was here. Maby You could leave it like this till the world series ends.
The greatest Houston Oiler wide receiver (his name slips my mind at the moment) ounce said about making a touchdown, “Don’t scream and high five and jump up in the stands when you cross the line. Instead cross the line, stop and hand the ball back to the ref… … Act like you have been there before.”
So basically I should not have said that my grades make yours look like garbage. Because a perfect score is really good and can never be garbage. Instead what I should have said is this, I would never say anything if I was speechless every time I got a perfect score. :) (Maybe I should read 1Peter 5:5)
But seriously, yesterday I got my report card back for science, 94 for man! It was good for third in the class! I was sooooooooo happy. With a little improvement maybe I could bump my class rank up a little bit.
Congrats on your paper grade. :)
Grace and Peace (and may I learn the virtue of humility),
Ben Adams
(Wow long post!)
Thank you Ben. And congrats on the grades! Keep it up!
I plan to change the blog colors and such as soon as the WS is over. I'm also planning to put the Rockies logo on the background rather than the black as soon as JC gets home and can help me. So, it will look less gloomy. :)
~MJ~
Where is he?
Go Red Sox!!! Boo Rockies!!!
Wow, you changed the colors. Do I smell a rockies fan?
So have they narrowed it down to two teams yet? I haven't wathced or read about a single game all year so I have no idea whats going on.
There is nothing wrong with the Rockies Mrs Darby! And for your information the Rockies are going to sweep the Sox. :) (I don't hate the Red Sox and would not be sorry if they won.)
Missy, I just turned on the speakers. I love that song! Let it snow let it snow, la la la me me me! :) I can't wait till christmas. We need to have a big christmas party at church!
Shame on you John!
The sweep is not looking good 8-1 Red Sox.
Sweeping aint gonna happen. 13-1. The Rockies just need to get warmed up after that 8-day layoff. They'll get em tomorrow.
Red Sock soup tomarrow night!
Yes we do need to have a Christmas party. But we need to do it before Peter leaves. Anybody got any ideas?
The FFFFFFF... thing Sunday is going to be SOo much fun!!
We could do like a white elephant thing with cookies and hot beverages, also we should dance!!!! Man I love that song. I can't wait for the weekend.
Not looking good for the Rockies. They looked terrible last night. \
I made a 98 on the nine week exam for American Lit today!!! Wahooooooooo!
1-0 Rockies. Willy Taveras scored on an RBI ground ball to first.
1-0 Rockies. Willy Taveras scored on an RBI ground ball to first.
Oh yes - any party we did needs some dancing.
I don't think we could do it at our house - we're doin TG, thus, the parents will not be anything near keen on doing another party before the 10th, or whenever Pete leaves.
Peter leaves on the 12th. hmm... I may can get my parents to let us do something here. I'll see...
The Rockies looked terrible again last night!!! I still would rather them win but down deep I think the Red Sox are going to win because of a little thing called talent. Hot streaks only go so far. Oh well another year of the AL creaming the NL, what new.
Ben Adams
Man, yall've totally lost me with this baseball stuff...keep it up though, maybe I'll get it by next World Series....
:)
Brooke
I think we need to have a baseball ed. class. That would be fun.
Oh my gosh! All this Rockies hipe Ive heard ever since the astros got their rears kicked out of the playoffs, and they haven't even won a game yet! Looks to me like the sox are going to be the sweepers.
Thanks John, for the encouragement.
They swept... baseball season is over yet again... boring offseason here we come. :(
The Festival thing was great huh?
Oh, Poor Missy... I watched the fatal game with Elijah- that hurt! : P
I'm impressed Hannah!
... poor Francis, Holliday, Taveras, Tulowitzki, Helton, Hawpe, Kazui, Atkins, Torrealba, Fogg, Jiminez, Morales, Corpas, Herges, Fuentes, Spillborroughs, Sullivan, Smith, and the rest...
AAHHHHH!!!!!!! Curse the Red Sox!!!!
Where you Watkins like hard set against the Red Sox? Because I really don't hate them. I think I am going to get the world champion hat. That way I will not have my hat thrown down in the dirt everytime I see you "fat heads"!
Okay where do ya'll predict A-Rod going? I think either Boston or San Fran.
What about the Christmas party?
Ben, you get a Red Sox hat and I'm cutting all ties with you. I don't know you.
:)
Christmas party... mom said we can have one... date, activities, etc, coming later. Any suggestions?
RED SOX are da champs!! Oh yeah!! SWEPT. :) And I was flying back home during the game. We sped home so we could catch the end. Cause my bro had a party to watch it. :) I have been to Texas now! Yay! Now quote unquote i have "truely lived." :) darby maeve
Uhh... Watkins! What is wrong with the Red Sox? I favored the Rockies more but do not hate the Red Sox. I mean they have David Ortiz, Josh B. (A Texas Boy!), Curt Schilling (A christian and strong conservative!), Mike Lowell, Eric Gagne, Hediki Okajima, Kevin Youkills (Jeff Bagwell the 2nd), Dustin Pedroia, ect.
Yes, yes I know they also have some real jerks to, like Man-Ram, and Julio Lugo, and also have there share of snot ball fans but I think the good triumphs over the bad.
What about the A-Rod prediction? Good, how about sometime on christmas break. For sure not the 2nd weekend in December because I will be gone.
See ya later.
Ben Adams
Correction...
When I said good I was refering to the Christmas party. Sorry. :)
Whahoo the Astros signed Brad Ausmus to a one year deal!!! BTW What is your new backgroud going to be? How about burnt orange longhorns?
I say we excommunicate him.
Yea me too. Ben your a t.u. fan and you think the manly game of paintball is for the *****... that is grounds for immediate dismissal and complete excommunication from our blogging community you have 1 week to admit your flaws and start a new life of manhood, meaning you denounce t.u. and publicly state that Paintball is an awesome game. Also, you must play at least one round of paintball the next fall festival, this is not subject to the 1 week time limit as it will be about year until it happens. You can opt out of playing a round by allowing us to shoot your as many times as we can in 15 seconds at a distance of 100 feet. No MERCY
I second that motion.
AWWWWW how heart warming! yall cared enough to plan a party before i leave! it's kinda depressing cause my mom is planning all these christmas/newyears partys and i'm gonna be gone 4 all of them haha but wutever i'll get over it
by the way i just got a haircut and i look border line bald!!!! i HATE HATE HATE HATE IT
Aw, I'm sorry Peter. You could shave it all off and get off the borderline. :) JK.
Who keeps voting for Linkin Park? How can anyone vote for them over switchfoot?
Not me.
Peter: Just have a little fun and shave it all off, you've come this far. Might as well finish it off. That would be so great! And don't be whining about missing Christmas parties Vietnam boy :)
Ben: You are officially subjected to the cruel and unusual punishment suggested by the chairman. 100 feet is pretty far, it won't hurt....that bad.
Well If John has his response trigger on you for 15 straight seconds it;ll hurt pretty bad. PLus you'll have the rest of us shooting as fast as we can at you as well.
Yea seriously who can put Linkin Park over Switchfoot. Linkin Park is pretty darn good, but Switchfoot is as good or better and they're Christians!!!!!
Oh and who said Casting Crowns???
They don't compare at all to the likes of Switchfoot!!!
Oh and I love this Christmas Music Missy it ROCKS! Totally my idea! LOL.
Yeah, I can probably get 10 balls a second out of my gun the with response trigger, so fifteen seconds, you're looking at 150 balls plowing into your back. That would hurt.
I third fourth and fifth the motion!!!!! And I'm borrowing someone's gun for the shooting! :)
Peter: what John said - grinch ;) :):):):) as for your hair.. do you look like a monk? Daniel got a bad hair cut once, and he came home yelling, "HELP! I'm a monk!!!"
Christmas party suggestions: Dancing - we've got to try this posties jig song for more than two minutes! Were yall gonna have it on a Sat or Sun (or week day?)... How exciting! Thank yall!!
da pooksta
Hmmmm... where to begin???? 1 Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. 2 I like laser tag. :):) that is pretty good. 3 I have also found that football is really fun, so that ought to count for some "manly" points. Uhh I even have Brooke turned against me!!! What is the world comming to? No thanks, on the "cruel and unusual punishment"!!! It is so nice to know that I have supportive friends behind me. I think I need to recount my list of trusted friends... I think we must also consider whether all things ya'll consider "manly" are actually smart and biblical!!! In Matthew 5 it says to be meek and I do not think that proving you are more manly than another guy by shooting him up falls under that catagory!!! Plus paintball is damaging to your body and commen sense says that is not smart. You can recive all sorts of injuries from playing!!! We are called to take care of our bodies not bruise and bloody them up on purpose just for fun!!!!! That is what the savage Greeks and Romans did, for crying out loud guys!!!!!
Sweet song!!! But the background is left wanting... it is hard to see things.
Well off to Merium Webster vocabulary builder, if I survive I will see ya'll Sunday.
Peace to you all and may grace be given to me!!!
What do you mean its damaging!!!???? No Pain, No Gain! For your muscles to grow stronger and bigger you have to tear them down and DAMAGE them. Otherwise known as working out. Paintball is not against what the bible says. How could you say such a thing!!!! If what you say is true, football is "unbiblical" as well.
Big time, foot ball is a heck of a lot more damaging to your body than paintball. a little sting, some battle scars, and its all over. Play football and you break your collar bone.
nah - I'm not against ya Ben. I just love paintball (whoppin 2 games I played), and would enjoy shooting something (not necessarily you, just anything that is already being shot).
That is why I like to play "friendly" football. If you recall I was the one who said we should play two-hand-touch!!! Talk about widom!!! I do think it is dumb to play tackle football by the way and have said so on several occasions.
What I am really trying to say here is that I am entitled to my own, wise and mature, dissision. If ya'll wan't to go and act immature and dumb and bruise your self up for fun, go right ahead and be my guest. But I would still like to be able to function when I am 65 and would not like ugley scares all over my body!!!
But after that is all said and done, all bet if you really twisted my arm you could convince me to play.
Ben
ben can like whatever he wants that is what i encourage all my friends to do not to fall into pressure haha something i never do ever ever ever when someone pressures me to do something it makes me hate it 100 times more . paintball is dumb.i don't think i would shave my head completely it would look like a lightbulb haha not seeing the sun for almost 15 years that would bea blinding light. i'm not a grinch for "missing" christmas most of yall wouldn't pass up a oppurtunity like that eitherif it came up. plus in the long run what is one christmas? a life changing expirence would be much more rewarding then opening gifts i don't even need on christmas morning. but i will miss christmas parties i love those
ben i entirely support you
You have a point Peter, I can't say I would pass up a missions trip to Vietnam either.
Ben, I didn't know that. You should take up tackle football, you're darn good at it.
Very good point peter.
Kakiedoo
on the poll thing hmmmmm i love talking on the phone but snail mail is the most personal. i had to choose phone i hate emailing :-P
Yea same here Phone is the best.
I like email better, it gives me more time to think about what I'm saying.
yall all have good points. I couldn't vote because I couldn't decide. I like FB cause you can keep in touch with lots of people easily. Snail mail is more personal and means alot more than any of the other methods. E-mail is great. I LOVE talking on the phone. I talk to my big sister everyday. Blogging is fun too-- Though definitely low on the list. And then texting is very convenient. So, I really couldn't choose one. I guess I could make the poll let you choose multiple choices...
i voted for snail mail to
Thank you Peter. It is good to know I still have friends that have my back!!! I voted for the phone.
Much better background.
Can you like make each picture a different guy??? What if you picked three guys, like Biggio, Bagwell, and Berkman, and had them repeat in a row's of three?
I would vote for either snail mail or email. I don't talk on the phone very much. None of my friends,except for Marissa, like to talk on the phone. But pretty much all of them do snail mail and email.
Kakiedoo
Oh, does anybody know how to change your profile pic?
Back to the cold weather subject, IT SNOWED HERE YESTERDAY!!! Ugh. Can I come live with you in the warm south???? : )
You know, I'm enjoying this weather here so much I don't envy your snow at all! :) You should definitely come down here!
~MJ~
I'm always envious of a good snow. But the 50-60 degree weather is nice no doubt.
You do not want to come here!!! It was like 83 the other day!!! I would take snow anyday. But I do have to say it feels good today.
Can we get a new post? This one has been great but it is really old!!! Can't wait till the ball.
Yes please new post!!!???!
!
Can't wait till the Toby Mac concert on Sat!!!!!
Kakiedoo
TFK is gunna be AWESOME!!!!
Y'all are gonna go see Toby Mac? Lucky... I love his song "I'm for you" It's Lydia's and my Song... : ) It's my ringtone for when she calls my cell
Post a Comment