NEW POST!!!!
Finally! Well, sorry folks. Been a little busy. Actually, I've been VERY busy. I think this last week has been the most tiring and occupying week all year. One thing after another and its like it never slowed down. Everything seemed to happen at once and I'm just so glad I made it through alive. And in good spirits. :) My English class ends today! Everybody repeat after me... HALLELUJAH!! THE LORD IS MERCIFUL!!!
Thank you. :-) I'm soo ready for TG break!
Anybody read Bridge to Terebithia? AH! Ok, I don't cry in books. I'll cry in movies, all the time (esp. when I'm by myself) but NOT in books. At least not in any book but Terebithia. Oh my word, I couldn't finish it because I just kept crying. :( It was SO sad!
Anyway, hope everyone is doing just dandy! Life is good! God is good! Live life to the fullest and give God all the glory!
~MJ~
15 comments:
Oh my goodness... I'm left speechless for a moment. I just got my English grades and I got perfect scores on my last three papers!!!!! I got an A in the class!!!
Thank-you Lord for being merciful!!!
~MJ~
YYYYYAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!! WAY TO GO GIRL!!!!!!!!! ALRIGHT!!!! YAHOOO!!!!!!!
That's SO GREAT!!!!
Ah! I've heard so many people say that about that book.... I might have to pick it up next time I'm in a crying mood :)
Congrats again!!
Brooke
I don't know whats wrong with my font...I tried to fix it... sorry folks.
Congrats on your class, that's great!
Way to Go Missy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Love Dad
Psh. My grades make yours look like garbage! :) I have read that book twice and listened to it on tape a million times and yes it is very sad. I am always depressed after I read or listen to it. The only book that I can remember crying in was "Where the Read Fern Grows". That book redifines (sorry about the spelling, I am working on it!) the meaning of the word sad. Wahooooooooooooo the Redsox won last night!
Hopefully see most of yall at the dance.
Ben
By the way... ... You need to add some sparkle, shizam, and pop to your blog! It is rather plain. Try Rockies symbols as your background. That should work pretty well.
:)
Ben: I think I should put Adam Everett all over my background. :)
I guess I'll just have to read Terebithia and see if I cry. I don't cry very much in books...maybe this one is different. I think I'll go start it now. I don't have anything else to do...
Kakiedoo
I LOVE this song!!!
Oh ho... You're just like Lydia... She's always like "I'm going to fail this class- or at least get a C" and then she goes and gets an A... LOL. Seriously, I'm rejoicing with ya on that A! woohoo!
THE RED SOX WON!!! YAAAAAYYYY!!!! i did cry for terabithia but i really liked it. Congrats on your good grade!
Whoa! What happened- are you in mourning or something? That's what your blog looks like... ; )
Go red sox! Boo Rockies!
Post a Comment