well, i love dragons, if there ever were any i'm not sure. but i would like to be some small dragon that people wouldn't kill or anything 'cause i was just small and cute. -emily
Take a wild guess on what I want to be? A HORSE!!! I've ALWAYS wanted to be a horse! Esp after I read Black Beauty. Oh my word... I used to run around on all fours pretending I was a horse ALL THE TIME! (Beth and Ab know:)) I even did it into my teens! Heck, I STILL do it. But only when my little siblings make me. :):):)
9 comments:
A cheetah or a squirrel... coolness or cuteness... decisions, decisions?
Cool blog!
-Lee
hmmm... I'd have to say a hawk.... they can fly, and they're a predator :) What about you missy?
Brooke
well, i love dragons, if there ever were any i'm not sure. but i would like to be some small dragon that people wouldn't kill or anything 'cause i was just small and cute. -emily
Take a wild guess on what I want to be? A HORSE!!! I've ALWAYS wanted to be a horse! Esp after I read Black Beauty. Oh my word... I used to run around on all fours pretending I was a horse ALL THE TIME! (Beth and Ab know:)) I even did it into my teens! Heck, I STILL do it. But only when my little siblings make me. :):):)
A falcon (it would be awesome to fly), or a Monkey (fun to climb and they are really strong).
TC
i think i would be a small lizzard that went REALLY fast and i would crawl on people so they like freek out....that would be fun!!
A horse.
Whaddiya think? A HORSE!!!! I think it would be TOTALLY AWESOME to be a horse.
Hm..... I must choose an amoeba.
Post a Comment