Saturday, December 30, 2006

Hello there!

Hey everybody! Yes, yes... I finally started a blog. I've watched my brothers have so much fun with theirs over the last few weeks, so I decided to try it out.

Tomorrow we are going to a New Years Eve party at the McMinns. We are all very excited! I'll tell all when we get back.

The movie Thr3e is coming out next week! I am VERY excited about it! I hope it is good! The book was SO good! Ted Dekker is an AWESOME author! If you haven't read any of his stuff then I highly recommend you grab a few of his books and get ready for an adventure!! My all time favorite of his is Obsessed. Totally awesome! I just finished Showdown and Saint. I liked them both. Showdown was a little weird at first (in fact, when I first started to read it about 6 months ago, I put it down) but it got better and I ended up enjoying it. Saint was even better though. I LOVED it!

Well, comment all you like or don't comment at all if you don't want to! :):) TTYL!
~MW~

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Marissa! You have a blog... cool... you're my hero. haha :) Have fun.

-Vanessa

Anonymous said...

heyhey!!! coolness you have a blog. :) no you can comment on your own!:) fun!
Abbi

Anonymous said...

yeah, this is a cool blog. have lots of fun with it. -emily

Missy said...

I shall have lots of fun! But it will only be fun if y'all visit every now and then so don't forget!! :)

Anonymous said...

This is pretty cool Missy.

See I told you Showdown was good. But weren't you surprised by who Saint was?

TC

Missy said...

Actually, I wasn't surprised who Saint was. JC TOLD ME!!! I was SOO MAD!! I would have been though. That was so annoying...

Anonymous said...

igpay atinlay

???????

Jay Anderson said...

esyay rookebay. igpay atinlay.

arissamay