I spent New Years in Kansas City at IHOP's(International House of Prayer) OneThing conference and I have decided that bringing in the New Year by worshiping Jesus is definitely the best way to spend New Years. :) OneThing was a great experience and I was thoroughly encouraged and inspired.
I am extremely excited about 2012 because I know God is going to do amazing things. And I'm not just saying that. " if my people who are called by my name humble themselves, and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and heal their land." - II Chron 7:14. Let me tell you, people at UH are beginning to pray. Last semester was amazing- all the prayer groups that got started- and this semester is going to be even better. The spiritual atmosphere is changing on campus and people are gonna be saved.
Keep praying...
Joyfully,
MJ
"Expect great things from God. Attempt great things for God."
- William Carey
No comments:
Post a Comment