Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Well, I figured I'd better squeeze a post in here before February leaves. It would be a shame to miss a whole month without a post on here! So anyway...

I'm enjoying my last week as a teenager! How strange it will be to tell people I'm 20... hmm... I've decided 21 would be much cooler and I think I'll just skip 20. :-)

Well, baseball season is fully underway now. They had a game last night(they won 16-6!!!!!!) and three days of games starting tomorrow. How fun!! I'm so excited about this season! We've got a great hitting team and the pitching isn't that bad. I'm expecting great things this year!! :-) Like a HS World Series for example... speaking of which. JC promised not to shave his chin until the WS. Oh brother... I hope it doesn't get bad. :-) I admire the enthusiasm though!

CD Recommendation: Gladiator Soundtrack -- its AMAZING!!! Hans Zimmer is by far my favorite soundtrack composer.

We had a Bourne marathon the other day. Wow. Talk about exhausting. It was fun but I think it will be 2009 before I watch another Bourne movie. :-) They're best when you watch them one at a time.

I reckon thats all I have for now...


Enjoying life...
~MJ~

6 comments:

Hannah Maria said...

THe first and only time I watched the LOTR movies was a LOTR marathon day with some friends. Talk about exhausting! Oh, we got your missions stuff in the mail today and your picture is so cute! Cna't Wait to see you! ; )

John said...

So let me get this straight, JC has sworn not to shave till he gets to the world series... what if they DON'T make it to the world series????? College world series????

The Pookie said...

Oh brother... (no pun intended)

Thanks for watching bourne with me :):):)

And yes, Gladiator is AWESOME.

I truly admire your posting. We should learn from your example. I might take my own advice one of these days.....

Anonymous said...

The World Series is in May. Right now there is no such thing as "not going to the world series." We're staying positive.

Anonymous said...

Yea and in the case that we don't qualify for the world series. The day after Regionals I'm gunna shave and Luke's getting a haircut. But we won't have to worry about that now will we???

Render MoonArrow said...

I, Render Moonarrow, have decided to go on a long quest to reunite those who are HBF bloggers. In so doing I hope that this summer everyone that is a HBF Blogger will return to blogging.

I guess I understand why blogging has been stopped especially since January started and so did school.

Yet when summer comes which is only four months away I hope that all will return.

just remember how fun it all was when we blogged last year.

your Funny yet serious little Elf.

~Render Moonarrow~

PS: please spread the word of my quest and ideas.