Berkman came out and gave his testimony and a bit of encouragement to everybody. It was SOOO awesome! Its great to see guys like him strive to live what the believe and encourage others to do the same!
Jeremy Camp then took over. His concert was wonderful!!! I absolutely LOVED it!! He sang about 7 songs.
Jeremy signed autographs after the concert but the line was HORRENDOUSLY long so we didn't get one. Rachael did manage to get a close up pic of him though. He got to throw out the first pitch of the game. It was quite funny because he did a whole fancy windup and everything and then when he threw the ball it bounced about 10 ft in front of home plate!! He was like "AHH!! That was bad!" (I read his lips). It was SOO funny! (Of course the 9 yr old who threw out the "first" first pitch got it all the way over the plate and into the glove. How embarrassing!!)
We had over an hours wait between the concert and the game so we mostly just hung out. We took several pictures. Some goofy ones like this one of Jamie and Phil Garner(she doesn't like Phil so she did her best to convey that in her expression).
Then of course Rachael got a picture o ol' Bidge and I joking around. :-) (I just love this picture)
The game was great too! We didn't win but it was SUCH an exciting game with TONs of hits and sweet plays that we really couldn't complain. We made a cool sign too. Fun fun fun!!
Fun fun fun!!! Go Astros!!!
~MJ~
8 comments:
Jeremy Camps Guitarist's have awesome guitars!
That looks like GREAT fun!!!!!! Glad you got to go!
Hey! a baseball game with a concert! I'll go! : )
That's funny about Jeremy Camp's pitch... I would've loved to have seen that!
LOVE the pic of you and Biggio!
ONLY A WEEK TILL SUMMIT!!!
Cool. Lol, that pic of you and Bigg is great. It looks like you guys are looking right at eachother.
TC
Fun Stuff, concert and a game, can't beat that.
yep, I wish I could've gone!
I can't believe baseball season is almost over! Only a month and a half to go. :(:(
So much fun!!!!
Post a Comment